Hello im gonna get to the nidde girdde any ideas on on losing weight besides eating right because when i wear my guitar it looks like a toothpick (its a Fender Strat) thush people giving me the name Colossus the Fat Ass Rocker I want to lose that name any good tips welcome Besides jogging and **** I already do that and it hardly works
That's a pretty sweet nickname. You might want to think twice about losing it.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
eat lots of little meals, it keeps your metabolism up. and don't eat before bed cause your body will eat it's fat if there's nothing in the tummy while you sleep. but you probly already knew those.

also i know during wrestling season i can't at all keep weight on me. so i'd recomend doing the jogging and stuff at once, like jog a quarter mile then do 20 sit ups, then another quarter mile, then pushups and so on. it's pretty intense, but you can't do that and keep weight on.

if it is too much to do that, just scale it back until it's something you can do.

the harder you work the more results you'll get
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Join a gym? Eat healthier? It's called common sense, man...
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
eat lots of tuna. its reallly lean, packed with protein, and it has something in it that stimulates metabolism. i saw a kid lose like 30 pounds in two months one time doing that and exercising. and you should work out, aka lift weights. that burns a hell of a lot more fat than jogging. plus it builds muscle.
"Now where have we seen this before?"-Ted Nugent (The Whackmaster)
"Roger Waters playing a fretless bass?(laughter)"-David Gilmour
you could weight train with barbells and dumb bells, it takes like 48 hours for the metabolism to kick in at full pelt but thats only if you use weights that arent too light and you can lift them properly without them being too heavy at the same time.

But serisouly continue running but do weight lifting like squats and shoulder presses aswell as the normal barbell/dumb bell curls.

hope that helped
Quote by GnR_ROK
Words for describing the ladies subtly

Damage - bit of alright
Major damage - bloody fit
Damage has been done - older fit bird
minor damage - fit but you would be arrested for it
collateral damage - ugly bird with fit mates
Well, don't worry too much about eating, in my opinion. Exercise is much more important. Run around, play soccer, whatever, and once you do that, your body won't wont all those excess calories anyway, so it becomes a habit to stay healthy. I know its tough, but it's worth it.
Have I Got A Diet For You!
Eat Less! Move More!
Mudedit: To be serial, you're going to want to focus on aerobic exercise like running, jogging, walking, pretty much anything where you are moving for an extended period of time.
jog, then lift/sit-ups

eat five small meals a day with low fat content and under 2,000 calories

repeat daily

avoid french fries/chips/crips and condiments (ketchup, mayo,mustard) like the plague
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
eat smaller portions and it will take months

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by InvaderTSN

i want one!!!
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
If your looking for something thats exercise but more like a fun activity you can bike. Thats what I do, and on the days where I ride far we usually do about 10-15 miles.
Replace your toothpaste with gravy...
Instead of chewing gum... BACON...
NEVER chew your food...
And when in doubt about eating something, rub it against paper, and if the paper turns clear from all the grease... EAT IT!!!

Hope I Helped
“If it seems like you are playing around and not practicing, that's when you know you really love it.”
-Jack Johnson

Quote by lattea
i'm kinda gay

Quote by angusfan16
Well damn. You caught me. I'm horribly gay.

RIP Rev
What everyone else said but you don't necessarily need to join a gym, however it can be helpful. This is because you won't need to do muscle building exercises such as bench pressing etc. The way to lose weight is to take in less calories than you use so the body has to use its own store from fat. However just not eating is not going to help as you still need to to do exercise as the body also uses energy stores from the muscles, so if you just eat very little and don't exercise the body will use energy stores from the muscles but not the fat. And this is obviously what you don't want. The best types of exercise to do to lose weight are cardiovascular exercises such as running, i know you said you already jog, but just google it and see what other exercises you can do. The minimum amount of exercise you should do each day is 30 mins. However it is better to do 30 mins each day rather than skip a few days then do something like 2 hours exercise.
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Last edited by nikhil101 at Jul 11, 2008,
Eat celery.

It takes more calories to digest it then from digesting it so you're acctually gaining negative calories.

Give it a shot, but if you start feeling weak stop it right away.
Stop eating breakfast and lunch. I did, i lost 10 pounds in one week, plus i feel better. Also, until you get over not eating lunch, you might wanna eat a granola bar or something around 2pm so you dont feel too hungry and eat everything at dinner.
Gibson Les Paul + Orange Tiny Terror = Sex
The Official Bodybuilding/General Nutrition thread

This thread as alot of useful info.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by AsianShredder09
Stop eating breakfast and lunch. I did, i lost 10 pounds in one week, plus i feel better. Also, until you get over not eating lunch, you might wanna eat a granola bar or something around 2pm so you dont feel too hungry and eat everything at dinner.

A lot of that was probably muscle and water weight. I wouldn't recommend this at all.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by AsianShredder09

NO thats exactly the wrong way to go about it. If anything, stop eating dinner, but make sure to eat breakfast and lunch.
Quote by AsianShredder09

Do not do this! It could mess you up pretty nicely, get rid of muscle in stead of fat, you'll lose weight but not the kid of weight you want to lose.

It's best to eat in many small meals throughout the day. I would focus on exercises that get your heart rate up such as jogging and make sure that you do them every day for a minimum of 30 minutes. A lot of people complain about not having the time to exercise, i say if you don't have time you're not looking hard enough. time spent in front of the TV is time you could spend getting a bit of exercise.

most of all remember it's not going to be a five week process or even a five month process. it takes a lot of time to lose weight but if you stay committed to it and don't slack off you should see improvement.

make sure that every day you get out, think about the future and what goal you're trying to achieve. if you forget one day don't figure it's okay to skip a second day get right back on task and go out and exercise.

/wall of text
.|......|....|
=--
.............|

an unsaturated fattylolcid.