Standing at just 5” tall, the Micro Crush’s highly portable design belies the remarkably full bodied tones available from its 4” speaker. The amplifiers Tone and Volume controls allow you to dial in a number of different guitar sounds, and Over Drive distortion is available at the push of a button. One of the most useful features is the inclusion of a fully functional chromatic tuner. Any guitarist that has spent more than five minutes hunting around their practice space for a tuner will know that this feature will see almost as much use as the amplifier itself! The Micro Crush is designed to run on a standard 9 volt battery, making it a perfect traveling companion no matter where your guitar playing may take you.

Not sure how much p+p is, but I'd be looking for £15 for this, £20 including p+p. It comes unboxed, though in perfect working condition and hardly used, and comes with a battery included, perfectly portable, I'll probably throw in a lead too.

Anyone interested just post, thanks.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
is this a pocket amp?
one that you can clip to your belt or w/e?
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Yep, it has strap buttons on it, and is fully portable.
Gear

It's all I need.

here is a pic of what it looks like, I grabbed off google. It's in immaculate condition and I'l put pics up asap.

Gear

It's all I need.

Dundee, Scotland
Gear

It's all I need.