Couldn't find this in the search so yeah... What books are you reading now that have anything to do with music? Well, yesterday I bought both Eric Clapton's and Slash's autobiographies. I'm currently on Chapter 3 of Slash's and I must say its REALLY good. I'm excited to read Clapton's. Him being my favorite guitarist. Next I want to find a good Kurt Cobain book.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Slash- good book, and I'm almost done
Motley Crue The Dirt- picked it up today for $5 at a resale record store. pretty good imo.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Motley Crue eh? I'll need to pick that one up.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
i finished reading anthony kield's autobiography
it was actually a really fun read
Anthony Kield? Didn't know he had one.
Joe Strummer? Haha, looks like I'm gonna be spending a lot of money on books.

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
yeah the anthony kields one is called scar tissue pick it up if u have the chance
Quote by Megadeth2011
Slash- good book, and I'm almost done
Motley Crue The Dirt- picked it up today for $5 at a resale record store. pretty good imo.

The Dirt was quite fun
You like it
I read Head's bio, it was pretty good.

Going to read Kiedis' when I get a chance.
Just finished Scar Tissue, an autobiography of Anthony Keidis. Fantastic book, I recommend it.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
just read scar tissue by Kiedis, and the Motley one and The heroin diaries as well as a Jim Morrison bio
Quote by Diet_coke_head
Hey! Now you can molest you're grandma and she won't remember! Score!!!

Gear:
Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass
Fender V Jazz
Ashdown MAG 410
EH Bass Big MUff
MXR Bass Octave Deluxe
Digitech Synth Wah
Quote by elekguit
Couldn't find this in the search so yeah... What books are you reading now that have anything to do with music? Well, yesterday I bought both Eric Clapton's and Slash's autobiographies. I'm currently on Chapter 3 of Slash's and I must say its REALLY good. I'm excited to read Clapton's. Him being my favorite guitarist. Next I want to find a good Kurt Cobain book.

I'm reading Everett True's Cobain biography, and I would highly recommend it. The author was quite close to the band and the entire grunge movement as a whole, so he knows a lot more than some musty old biographer writing "Heavier than Heaven."
Quote by elekguit

Clapton eh? I read that and really liked it. It gets slow at some points, but overall, it's not half bad.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
i just got done with Slash's autobiography...

best book i ever read
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
well im not currently reading it, but if anyone is into 80s indie rock (dino jr, sonic youth, black flag, mudhoney, etc.) I can recommend Our Band Could Be Your Life.