Due to the awesomeness of the show "Weeds" (its on Showtime) I am making this thread about it.

heres a summary from http://www.tv.com/weeds/show/28829/summary.html

"This series is a single-camera comedy about a single mother who makes ends meet by selling marijuana in the fictional suburb of Agrestic, California. The series exposes the dirty little secrets that lie behind the pristine lawns and shiny closed doors of homes in the of this gated community. Mary Louise Parker stars as the suburban mom who resorts to selling weed to support her family after her husband unexpectedly dies. Jenji Kohan will executive produces and writes the series."

So, pit, what are your thoughts on this incredible show?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
It's ****ing terrible. The only people I know who actually like it are those "OH LOOK I AM A STONER" type people.
Quote by DanRev
It's ****ing terrible. The only people I know who actually like it are those "OH LOOK I AM A STONER" type people.

im not a stoner, but i think its hilarious
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by DanRev

i dont smoke, and i watch it with my mom.

this show does rock, it kindof sucks how they took out heylia and conrad in the 4th season though
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by DanRev

I don't even smoke, and I like it.

The L Word on the other hand is fucking terrible.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
I like it a lot. It's one of the only shows I watch. Mary Louise Parker is hot.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by spiderjerusalem
i dont smoke, and i watch it with my mom.

this show does rock, it kindof sucks how they took out heylia and conrad in the 4th season though

Thanks for ruining it for me.

I've about 3/4ths done with the third season. I don't have Showtime, so I watch the seasons after they're released. I love the show, personally. I think it's hilarious.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by nosushi4you
Thanks for ruining it for me.

I've about 3/4ths done with the third season. I don't have Showtime, so I watch the seasons after they're released. I love the show, personally. I think it's hilarious.

it was all over the internet, i dont know how it was already ruined for you, but sorry anyways
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
it was all over the internet, i dont know how it was already ruined for you, but sorry anyways

Nah, no worries, man. I like the show for the comedy, not really for the plot twists.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
1-3 season was amazing.
4th season was kind of ****
5th season was okay, but the finale made it ****ing insane.

I watched all five seasons in the span of a week, and I felt a little part of me missing after I watched the season five finale
I've only seen Season 1 but I loved it

I need to see the other seasons...
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
it's ****in terrible. horrible acting. and i hate the nancy's (the mom's) guts. she thinks shes an awesome mom for doing everything in her power to make money for her family, when really it's all for herself. and she ****s someone like every single episode.
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----