Post some schemes to make some money and fast (hey guitar's not cheap )

One of my favs is to goto a big social event on your Country's Day ( Canada Day, Independence Day, etc.) and sell balloons. Buy them by the hundred, cuz they'll go like hotcakes. My friends did this, and spent about $40 on supplies and made a total of $600 for a day's work!!!!

Anyone else got good schemes to get rich??
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Sell your body.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Quote by BMXfreak000
Post some schemes to make some money and fast (hey guitar's not cheap )

One of my favs is to goto a big social event on your Country's Day ( Canada Day, Independence Day, etc.) and sell balloons. Buy them by the hundred, cuz they'll go like hotcakes. My friends did this, and spent about $40 on supplies and made a total of $600 for a day's work!!!!

Anyone else got good schemes to get rich??

wow, nice idea. did you write anything on them or anything like that? how much did you sell each balloon for?
Rent a fountain machine and buy some Soda Syrup/mix, and go to a carnival or other similar. Event my friends dad used to do this, and since the syrup is so cheap he could sell soda for about 75 cents and still make plenty of money, while taking away all of the business of the people charging $2. Other than that the only get rich quick scheme I know of is selling drugs. My friend dose that and he makes so much money, that he doesn't even know how to spend it all.
Quote by TheHereAway
wow, nice idea. did you write anything on them or anything like that? how much did you sell each balloon for?

it was my buddies, but i dont know how much is was for. Id say probly $1 or so.
dont know for sure tho.
Gear:

Ibanez XPT707FX
Ibanez RG7321 (DiMarzio D-Activator 7 Pickups)

Dunlop Crybaby 535Q Wah-Wah
DigiTech Whammy WH-4
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Line 6 Flextone III Plus w/FBV2 Footswitch
Drugs.
Current Gear:

PRS Custom 24 (Whale Blue)
Jackson KVX10 (With SD Blackouts)
Line 6 POD XT Live
sell blood and semen...not mixed together!
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
What's that day after Thanksgiving called that's like the busiest shopping day of the year? Black Friday I think? There has to be something to do there. Everyone is so stressed and just trying to beat the rush and get to certain products first. Maybe you could just buy the hot product that everyone wants, like the latest gaming system, and then auction it off. That sounds feasible.
We're only strays.
Chimney Sweep.

Good buisness.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Martyr's Prayer
What's that day after Thanksgiving called that's like the busiest shopping day of the year? Black Friday I think? There has to be something to do there. Everyone is so stressed and just trying to beat the rush and get to certain products first. Maybe you could just buy the hot product that everyone wants, like the latest gaming system, and then auction it off. That sounds feasible.

Or better yet, just sell the item to somebody right after you walk out the door. If it's a really hot product like the XBox 360 was, you can easily sell it in a few minutes, for good profit.
Theft is a pretty quick way to get money.
Another way is to build a giant drill to drill into hell and release the demons within to run a global diet-pill-pyramid-scheme for you.
+1 for anyone that gets the reference.
Gunrunning. The best way is to sell AKs and RPGs to children in Sierra Leone, you'll be a billionaire within a week.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by BMXfreak000

Just sell individual, uninflated, no-helium balloons?

AND MAKE $600???!?!!!?!?!?
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Start a tribute band. loads of venues will pay big money for a good tribute act.
You get a good name for yourselves as musicians, you get **** loads of money plus your doing something you love to do !!!
Seriously....think about it. Makes sense dude.
1. Try to stick your toes in your ear.
2. Dress up like a rabbit and play a slide whistle.
3. Try to break a brick with your head.
4. Build a moat around your house.
5. ????????
6. Profit!
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6