So who likes this stuff? I am obsessed with it. What is better than cabbage left to rot and ferment for 6 months under the ground? I ate like a half a bag of sauerkraut today and a jar of kimchi today. Apparently these are two of the healthiest foods on the planet as well...My parents and friends all say it is "sickening" and some of them say they cringe when they smell it, but when I smell it, it just smells incredible and I want to eat more of it.
Kimchi rules. Spicy cabbage doesn't sound too appealing, but try it if you haven't.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
kimchi helps with makin teh biggest turds
Gamertag: Thugzbunny6
add me and say you are from the pit
Quote by Here_is_no_why
Kimchi rules. Spicy cabbage doesn't sound too appealing, but try it if you haven't.

it isnt spicy cabbage its sour cabbage
Quote by Here_is_no_why

Uh rotten cabbage (sauerkraut and kimchi) doesn't sound too appealing either, but I still love it, so I will try that out, thx.
Sauerkraut is good, especially on wurst or hotdogs. Kimchi? I can't get past the smell. And, if you eat that rotgut Sh|t, the smell will come out of your pores all day and make you smell like a Korean masseuse.