Page 1 of 2
i can certainly say that today was probably one of the best days ever for me. in spirit of 7/11 today, my friend chris and i decided to go around to as many 7/11s as we could to get as many free slurpees as possible.

first 7/11: theres a buttload of skater kids outside of it, and its about 1 oclock. we go inside and theyre like "sorry we ran out already" which was really lame because it was so early in the day and one store was already done giving out free slurpees.

second 7/11: insanely sketch looking place (first of many). we walk in and get slurpees without a hitch

third 7/11: same as above

4th 7/11: we meet this other group of guys that are doing the same thing that we are. they ask us to take a picture of them since they were on their 7th 7/11. we are inspired to match their greatness.

5th 7/11: while going in we see this van of white trash esque children being commanded by an extremely loud black woman. we lol.

Between 5th and 6th: we get kinda lost looking for more 7/11s and we near a group of hispanic workers. i decide to be a jerk and start blasting "Born in the USA" by the Boss. we get numerous looks and extreme lulz ensue.

6,7,8,9,10th 7/11: nothing notable, just more free slurpees

11th 7/11: another 7/11 out of slurpees. we are angry that they keep up from reaching the milestone of 10 free slurpees.

we then go to our friend andre's house. he first gets high then we are off for more slurpees

12th 7/11: we actually go back to the 10th 7/11 for andre and we get another free one. the clerk gives us a look of death as we take another cup. we quickly get our "second" free slurpee and gtfo

13th 7/11: REALLY sketchy place, like this place was in the hood where the white kids DO NOT go after dark. there is a cop in there who is eyeing us the ENTIRE time. i guess he didnt know it was free slurpee day. we get into my car and he comes up and taps on the window. he asks why we just left out without paying and whatnot angrily. we explain to him that it was free slurpee day and he lets us off the hook. my friend andre nearly freaks because he had cigarettes AND weed on him. close call for him

14th 7/11: slightly less sketchy looking than the last one. however, there is this HILARIOUS black guy in there. we walk over to the slurpees and hes like "ima gonna hang out wit the white kids! lemme see your hat real quick! (i was wearing a fedora) he then starts doing a jig inthe 7/11. he says hes tired of payng all the time for the stuff in there so hes like IT SHOULD BE FREE EVERYTHING! and he takes like 5 of the cups and starts filling them with various substances, none slurpee related. he talks about how he is about to go to a party with "girls wit the thong way up tha crack!" and "Goo times". this guy is instantly our hero.

that was the last 7/11, we go back to chris' house for pizza and now im back at my house.

SO PIT! anyone else here have an epic day like me?

td;lr: too bad read it
NOPE
describing your day as EPIC!!!11 equals fail.

but nice day man.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
No exploding lesbians = no epic day.

I can grammar good.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
how far and wide did you have to travel to find all these god damn 711's?!
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
You didn't get laid?
Your day is no longer epic
sorry
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

Today I woke up at 2, played guitar, went to a mates house, had beer, Indian food, sweets, and watched a movie.

That was a good day.

Tomorrow I had a gig and a party.

That will be a good day.
Man black people are so much cooler than whites. We are the inferior race.
Quote by futsalman
Man black people are so much cooler than whites. We are the inferior race.

i agree, i have met soo many black people who are just great people, a great laugh to be with
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Well I didn't , today was a little farewell thing for my gf before she moves to alabama and she didn't show up, whoopie!! got dressed for nothing.
i had an epic day, i got high and trolled dem forums...
k_z
'
'
'
'
you forgets teh flush....yah dig
I have no slurpees around here.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
I found £10 in my sock today
That pwns the living butt**** outta your day
ohai little sig.
Quote by Nakon14

5th 7/11: while going in we see this van of white trash esque children being commanded by an extremely loud black woman. we lol.

14th 7/11: slightly less sketchy looking than the last one. however, there is this HILARIOUS black guy in there. we walk over to the slurpees and hes like "ima gonna hang out wit the white kids! lemme see your hat real quick! (i was wearing a fedora) he then starts doing a jig inthe 7/11. he says hes tired of payng all the time for the stuff in there so hes like IT SHOULD BE FREE EVERYTHING! and he takes like 5 of the cups and starts filling them with various substances, none slurpee related. he talks about how he is about to go to a party with "girls wit the thong way up tha crack!" and "Goo times". this guy is instantly our hero.

Made my night, man!

Quote by filthandfury
Today I woke up at 2, played guitar, went to a mates house, had beer, Indian food, sweets, and watched a movie.

That was a good day.

Tomorrow I had a gig and a party.

That will be a good day.

ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE?!
I read all of that. You have a lot of 7/11's hahah. I haven't gotten a slurpee yet. Its only 5 haha. I should go.
Nakon14 is truly a man among men....
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by schecter ftw
No sex = No EPIC

I put my dick in a Slurpee once. Am I epic?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by darthteet
No exploding lesbians = no epic day.

I can grammar good.

I think he's right. I mean what's more epic than that?

NO I GOT IT!!!

Exploding lesbians wearing viking helmets, holding axes and listening to some forrest metal. Now that's epic
Quote by Chobes
Hmmm you're from Maryland... hit any 7-11's in Anne Arundel County?

Dude, I used to live there, high chances that we've been to the same 7/11s...
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
ARE YOU FROM THE FUTURE?!

I am. All I can say is mind the table.
7/11 day?

Is there something I'm missing.

And why don't we Brits have something like this?

I just looked this up on wiki, all I can find is the Indian bombing that happened 2 years ago. But that would make sence seeing that was on 7/11 last year. IF so then why do you get free slurpees in America? Unless I'm just mistaking MD for Maryland.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by eldanny
7/11 day?

Is there something I'm missing.

And why don't we Brits have something like this?

I just looked this up on wiki, all I can find is the Indian bombing that happened 2 years ago. But that would make sence seeing that was on 7/11 last year. IF so then why do you get free slurpees in America? Unless I'm just mistaking MD for Maryland.

7/11 is a convenience store chain in the US, and slurpees are one of their best sellign things

to whoever above asked no im not in AA i only went around in central Montgomery County. Yeah there are a hell of a lot of 7/11s around here
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
7/11 is a convenience store chain in the US, and slurpees are one of their best sellign things

to whoever above asked no im not in AA i only went around in central Montgomery County. Yeah there are a hell of a lot of 7/11s around here

So they give free slurpee's just because the dates 7/11?

Damn You People!

I'm not jelous...

No, not at all...

Ok, maybe a little .
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
I wish there was a day called Wal-Mart! I could finally get the Panda Costume I want.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Page 1 of 2