"Hi Joshua We do not have stock of the Firebird case but we do have the Jim Dunlop Original Cry Baby in stock. Would you like me to split the order and send the Wah on Monday, the case will then follow free of charge when it comes in. Gibson are quoting a 1- 3 month delivery time on the case,please can you let me know if you are ok to wait for this to come in. Thanks Neil"

Wow, just how crap is THAT! Gibson need to hurry their ass up!
Gibson SUCK

I think suck isn't supposed to be a verb here...
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Trust me I have looked EVERYWHERE in the UK, and no-one stocks my Firebird Case, ridiculous. They do the Thunderbird case, but not my firebird, stupid country!
dude harsh... dont go there no more
There once was a chicken named Cluck.
He once was told that he sucked.
He tried to say something
but couldn't say nothing
and came up with "Cluckity-Fuck."

Peace out.
Quote by WillEaton
Gibson SUCK

I think suck isn't supposed to be a verb here...

What's it supposed to be? An adjective?

It's supposed to be a verb, it just needs an s.
People writing songs that voices never shared
No one dared
Disturb the Sound of Silence
No i've already paid for the pedal, it was coming with my Case order. But they are going to send my Wah Wah for £10.00 I paid, then the case later on free of charge. How LAME!
Quote by Me2NiK
What's it supposed to be? An adjective?

It's supposed to be a verb, it just needs an s.

Isn't suck an adjective of the policy? either way its a fragment, and I know suck is usually a verb in other context.
Proud owner of:
1981 Carvin X100B
1987 Strat Plus w/ DiMarzios
BBE Main Squeeze
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-7
Morley Mark Tremonti Power Wah
Quote by gab4554
thats it

the problem aint Gibson... its your country.

Well yeah it partly is their fault for taking 3 Months to build a fricking case!
Quote by WillEaton
Isn't suck an adjective of the policy? either way its a fragment, and I know suck is usually a verb in other context.

In the sentence "Gibson is sucky" then it is an adjective as it is modifying a noun; in "Gibson sucks" sucks is a verb because Gibson is engaging in the action of sucking. The sentence is incomplete because what, if anything, Gibson sucks is not defined.
No one dared
Still a sentence fragment; the order doesn't exist without a frame of reference.
No one dared
Doesn't really need one. A noun and a verb is all that is needed to use the imperative mood--not politely, but it is correct nonetheless.

Wow, this could be even dorkier than arguing about guitars all day!
Quote by Stratopower
Ebay doens't have any, it's because the firebird is an akward shape, such a pain in the ass!

Check Musiciansfriend? I did, took me about five seconds to find a used one lol. there are new ones too if you prefer that.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product?sku=517256X

EDIT: odd shape?? well I must be looking at the wrong thing, cause I decided to look it up on eBay and the case is just a big ol rectangle. Is there a different type of case?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibson-Firebird-Hard-Case-New_W0QQitemZ260260940873QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260260940873&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1318
Quote by Martin Scott
I agree.

Edit: With the thread title, not the fags arguing over the grammatical correctness of said title.

Hey man, STFU.

I agree that we went off on a misplaced tangent, but watch what you're calling people.
Same here.. Got like.. EX400, aye? From ESP, the cases for those just can't be found anywhere but ONE place in all of denmark :O..

So i ordered it... it said 6-8 weeks.. /yawn, so i waited the time passed last week.. and a few days i got a mail that it was an extra 6 weeks delayed.. Grawr!..

hil
Just get an all-in-one case that fits a bunch of different guitar shapes? Seems pretty simple to me.
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Oh no, a free hardshell case! What will you ever do with yourself!? Damn you Gibson, DAMMMNN YOUUUU

BAWWWWWWW
"Some of these lyrics are pure black metal nonsense."
Quote by Stratopower
"Hi Joshua We do not have stock of the Firebird case but we do have the Jim Dunlop Original Cry Baby in stock. Would you like me to split the order and send the Wah on Monday, the case will then follow free of charge when it comes in. Gibson are quoting a 1- 3 month delivery time on the case,please can you let me know if you are ok to wait for this to come in. Thanks Neil"

Wow, just how crap is THAT! Gibson need to hurry their ass up!

FREE OF CHARGE!

so what, your bird doesnt have a case for a month, m8, you're getting a case gibson would charge you 500 bucks for for free
Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Gibson Explorer New Century
Gibson RD Artist
Fender American Standard Telecaster

Amps:

Framus Cobra
Marshall JCM800 2203 - 1960A

Pedals:

Crybaby 535Q
Rockbox Boiling Point Overdrive
Quote by R.D
FREE OF CHARGE!

so what, your bird doesnt have a case for a month, m8, you're getting a case gibson would charge you 500 bucks for for free

I believe they meant free shipping. He won't pay shipping twice for the split order.
same thing, i cant find a new hardshell case for my jackson rhoads, just a bunch of gig bags that fit a bunch of guitars, i have the RR3 btw and i think the RR1 comes with a hardshell case.