Hey all,
I started this thread because I am interested in getting a BC Rich Kerry Warlock king soon. I have heard mixed opinions about it, some tell me the pickups are not so good quality, others say they are. Some say it has no tremolo, and others say it tremolo's really good. If anyone has one, could you please give me the stats on it and what you think of the BC, and most of all, is it worth the $1,800. One of my band members said to get a Gibson, I know the quality of Gibson but I also want looks.
If you like Vs get a nice Jackson with that money
You might be able to get a used KV2 (if you're lucky) or maybe a Demmelition V if you find it cheap
The V you're looking at is not too bad for BC Rich standards, but you'd get more for your money elsewhere
It'll be far more versatile with a pair of Seymour Duncans instead of the EMGs
Look at ESP as well, the DV8 model is pretty nice
ohai little sig.
i dont know much about it but im sure the top of the line model slays like a mutha luga
Quote by Demonikk
If you like Vs get a nice Jackson with that money
You might be able to get a used KV2 (if you're lucky) or maybe a Demmelition V if you find it cheap
The V you're looking at is not too bad for BC Rich standards, but you'd get more for your money elsewhere
It'll be far more versatile with a pair of Seymour Duncans instead of the EMGs
Look at ESP as well, the DV8 model is pretty nice

+1

Unless BC stands for Birth Control, I say there is more value elsewhere.
Quote by theshroomman
i dont know much about it but im sure the top of the line model slays like a mutha luga

Yeah, but these ones aren't the top of the line ones
Those are the USA custom ones and they're about £3000
ohai little sig.
Quote by toeinator
Hey all,
I started this thread because I am interested in getting a BC Rich Kerry Warlock king soon. I have heard mixed opinions about it, some tell me the pickups are not so good quality, others say they are. Some say it has no tremolo, and others say it tremolo's really good. If anyone has one, could you please give me the stats on it and what you think of the BC, and most of all, is it worth the $1,800. One of my band members said to get a Gibson, I know the quality of Gibson but I also want looks.

oh the irony. imo BC riches are the ugliest guitars, idk how they play, but man I don't think I would spend 1800 on one. There are A LOT better looking, and possibly better sounding, guitars out there for the kind of money you have.

just so we're on the same page, is this it?
look at Gibson Flying Vs and Explorers, those things look awesome and sound and play amazing, Jeff Hannemen used gibsons in slayers early days.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
cheers guys, and my band back-up guitarist had an sg, says th pick ups are high quality. And yeh hoh, that is it.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
What a bunch of bandwagon bs. BC has some amazing instruments, just that everyone bases the entire company on their low-end, beginner guitars. I played an NJ Deluxe Jr. V the other day, and it easily scores up there playability and sound wise as my Jackson RR5FR. Go for the BC, many people on here are going to tell you to spend your money elsewhere, probably on a Gibson or Ibanez, but do what you want.
Quote by HohnJ723

Omg don't get that ugly peice of crap. It automatically spells out NOOB. It's only 15 year old metal heads that buy that guitar thinking it's so badass, wait you are 15 but still don't buy it!
Quote by toeinator
Hey all,

if im not mistaken you can get a kahler locking trem on the k.king sig. bcrs
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab