i was inthe middle of fixing my knobs of my dinky (one fell off and the other was loose and i could feel the wires being moved around inside) so i tightened the nut on the loose knob and put both knobs back on. however a new problem has arisen as now when i turn the knobs all the way up it feels like i have to screw them in hard. its as if they dont want to turn the last quarter way or something. i apologize for the length but any help would be appreciatted
under the knobs was a post and a nut. was the pot tight on the body of the guitar prior to you pushing on the plastic knob?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
one was but im thinking theyre not tightened enough still is there a danger of tightening them too much?
Quote by newpurgatory
one was but im thinking theyre not tightened enough still is there a danger of tightening them too much?

Well, make sure they're snug so they don't move when you operate the pot.

And this made me laugh pretty damn hard:

Quote by newpurgatory
i was in the middle of fixing my knobs of my dinky
Quote by newpurgatory
haha funny sig

I didn't sig ya, I'm not into that. Just made me chuckle.

Glad you got it all worked out mate
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011