ok so i was watching fnmtv (nothing else was on) and at the end they were telling who was going to go on the show next week. Guess who? Well, it was slipknot, and the Jonas brothers (gay). I don't think this will work. U thoughts Pit?
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by p!atdfan112
ok so i was watching fnmtv (nothing else was on) and at the end they were telling who was going to go on the show next week. Guess who? Well, it was slipknot, and the Jonas brothers (gay). I don't think this will work. U thoughts Pit?

says the man with the a7x avatar...
i actually kinda want to see that
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by wizards?

+1
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by wizards?

I see how that's relelvant, stop being a cockend.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa

Oh please, A7X isn't relevant to the music industry. No critique on bands from people who have love for only one flavor of music please.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by HardAttack
Oh please, A7X isn't relevant to the music industry. No critique on bands from people who have love for only one flavor of music please.

Uhh, Ok, I'll leave you with that thought.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Someone's been dividing by zero.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

last night on letterman, paris hilton AND panic at the disco, same show

one is talentless, and famous just for being famous, the other is paris hilton!!

needless to say it ended up like this show will, probably, horribly
Quote by Kiffa

I'm not trying to be a dick about the whole a7x thing. I was just trying to prove a point by doing the exact same thing he was, I'm showing my general displeasure in a band and pretty much pushing my personal preference on everyone else in the thread. Sorry if I didn't specify that in the origional post.
id love to Mayhem and Darkthrone on that bill, theyd beat the **** out of both bands.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by wizards?
I'm not trying to be a dick about the whole a7x thing. I was just trying to prove a point by doing the exact same thing he was, I'm showing my general displeasure in a band and pretty much pushing my personal preference on everyone else in the thread. Sorry if I didn't specify that in the origional post.

Ah, ok, fair enough, I take back the insult.