Whats going on fellas? This is my first post here so I guess I'm a thread virgin or some ****, anyway I'm installing a set of EMG-81/85's in my ESP KH-202. I know this is a very common swap, but I cant find what I'm looking for on the internet. I got the pickups themselves hooked up, along with the input, battery, tone and volume pots. My trouble is that I cant figure out how to hook-up the switch. Its a common 3-way selector, nothing special about it. If I weren't a moron I would have looked at how the pick-ups were connected to the switch before I took the old ones out, but Murphy's a bastard so I'm stuck. I had the bridge pick up working, but I couldn't get the neck one working. The switch has 8 post's side by side and I don't understand the diagrams that I have found on the internet. The ESP and EMG websites and tech support aren't doing a god-damn thing for me so I'm hoping someone here knows what they're talking about and can help me figure it out. I appreciate the help, I know someone out there thinks I'm an idiot but I just can't figure it out.

P.S. I can fix any gun in the Marine Corps, but a simple switch is kickin my ass. What the hell?
i got the bridge working perfect but the volume on the neck(emg-85) is really low...whats up?
probably a bad solder joint.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.