Sup. My band Dracula Mountain played an SSBB tournament a couple months ago and we covered a bunch of songs from the game. I just put em on youtube and people liked them so I thought I could share them here.

Mute City:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=HEl_H4wj39Y

Zelda:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhLLiK-kbKQ&feature=related

Donkey Kong Medley:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pj3Tg3pGQwo&feature=related
He's a Pirate
On a related but unrelated subject, my band may cover the HBK theme from back in the WWF days.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Zrobusa
Sup.

nm u.

edit: those were all pretty sweet.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by ACG
nm u.

edit: those were all pretty sweet.

Also, you're my hero. You and your band. Fuckin' amazing.

I want the tabs!
Quote by Kiffa
On a related but unrelated subject, my band may cover the HBK theme from back in the WWF days.

I haven't watched it in a while but last I saw he was still using that theme.

Funny song though, would be entertaining covered metal.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Wow. Great job
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

Also, you're my hero. You and your band. Fuckin' amazing.

I want the tabs!

I can try to make the tabs actually when I have a few minutes. Which one of the songs do you want?
He's a Pirate
ha very nice TS. I like it.

btw, did you guys happen to get your name from the obscure Muse song of the same name, perchance?
cool, but go to the covers sub forum
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Quote by Zrobusa
I can try to make the tabs actually when I have a few minutes. Which one of the songs do you want?

Sweet! Mute City would be my first choice, as all the Zelda ones I want are already here in plain old tab form.
You should do a cover of the Kirby one with guitars in it (sorry I haven't gotten the song in the game so I do not know how it goes)
Nicely Done.

Zelda tab would be quite useful.

EDIT: Mute City sounded flawless. Oh and that park looks really familier, you live in norcal or so cal?
Last edited by Tire Me. at Jul 11, 2008,
haha, thats awesome

EDIT: ever heard of a band called powerglove? and next time you have to do a cover of big blue as well, thats the most kickarse f-zero song
Last edited by Diamond Dave at Jul 11, 2008,
Quote by Nikita, Righ?

btw, did you guys happen to get your name from the obscure Muse song of the same name, perchance?

Close. That Muse song is a cover of a song by a band called Lightning Bolt who are a big influence.
He's a Pirate
Quote by Tire Me.
Nicely Done.

Zelda tab would be quite useful.

EDIT: Mute City sounded flawless. Oh and that park looks really familier, you live in norcal or so cal?

haha, so cal. its actually part of the playboy mansion, to be honest.
He's a Pirate
I just wrote tabs for Mute City. PM me if you're interested. Im gonna put em up on UG as well.
He's a Pirate
Quote by Nikita, Righ?
ha very nice TS. I like it.

n00bn00bn00bn00bn00b.
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR

"ur a fag if you don't pronounce the lightning bolt in ac/dc"

touche. who wuzzit?

Quote by lookie here
OMG! smile_man, that was amazing.
You should have done the Gourmet Race (brawl version, look it up on youtube), that would of been swet
Wow Mute City RULES.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
nice.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com
Quote by technicolour
Where are you guys playing? I'd love to have a huge primordial looking forest in my backyard.

We're actually playing at a part of the playboy mansion to be honest
He's a Pirate