i could google it
i could wikipedia it
but i'd rather hear from people that acually know
what is a chav
ive been hearing a lot about this latley, and even heard sam totman mention it in an interview...someone explain who they are to me?
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
thank you
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
bassically a cross between a wigger and a redneck.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Fuzzbox91

white trash?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.
I wouldn't just say 'like a wigger' though because we have those too.

Quote by Zacky Zoijian
white trash?

essentially yes.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Fuzzbox91

that's not possible?
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
Quote by bi-ah!
that's not possible?

they have the wannabe gangster mentality of the wiggers and the idiocy/general shittyness of a redneck
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
someone explain to him what a searchbar is
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
You thought about all those sources but the big one you missed was the "searchbar". You would get the same answer from the same question that has been asked more than several times.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by bi-ah!
i could google it
i could wikipedia it
but i'd rather hear from people that acually know
what is a chav
ive been hearing a lot about this latley, and even heard sam totman mention it in an interview...someone explain who they are to me?

try this
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Chav
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
Quote by Zacky Zoijian
white trash?

Inner city white trash, yes indeed.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
It depends, you can mean chavs as in wiggerish idiots who think they're black, and even most of the local nightclub scene, but as these types realise its really not cool to be a chav they now go out of their way to distance themselves from the chavvy image...the only real chavs you get now are the proper pikeys(like white trash?) who haven't realised that everyone hates chavs yet.
Quote by The_Paranoia

That was amazing.

haha I know right? I love that video. I knew nothing before it.
He has one about chav games too.
All of you lot calling chavs wiggers, you're forgetting that chavs are a pretty racist bunch. But, they do have the wannabe gangster mentality of a wigger. These informative videos may help you to understand these life forms a bit better:

These two help you with their attire and general mannerisms:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=z1V-rpXxWcA
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eJzj2yLwC14

This one shows what they love to do best:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZZXslsLDLs

I am proud to be the one who originally introduced UG to this marvel.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Punkrocker94
Prep + Wigger + violent = Chav

When you say "prep" what do you mean? Because I have a feeling that you're way, way, way, off what chavs are. Or do the words have different meanings in Britain and Americaville?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
Quote by Kevin97220
haha I know right? I love that video. I knew nothing before it.
He has one about chav games too.

I watched that one right after the 2nd part to the Chav video. I love the British now. Not that I didn't before...
well, that video with the dude from manchester sure helped. im leaving for europe next week, have to know what these bitches look like to avoid em
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal