http://www.myspace.com/ioninetyfour

iOninetyfour- out of long island, new york
for fans of pop-punk such as paramore, all time low, etc. also for fans of pop-punk hardcore crossover such as set your goals, four year strong

we just posted two freshly recorded jams up so please take a listen. we're gonna be taking the summer to play a few shows and write new music for our full length which we hope to record by the fall. we're all very young(between 15 and 17) so we still have a long way to go. i hope you enjoy us!
werent some members formerly of Nice Guys Finish First??? maybe??? or maybe im just makin things up again. sorry if i am and there is no members formerly of NGFF.
hahaha yeah we were in NGFF
myself, mike, dave, and (formerly charlie) were in nice guys finish first, but we all left and started writing new music as ioninetyfour, then charlie left and mike's cousin zac plays synth now ha
Very good. Impressive.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.