So with all the Earthlings of UG meeting up, what about us Martians? We can meet by the big Red Mountain and have a laugh about humans () and then show off our uber martian skillz playing Surfing with The Alien.

So who's up for it?

P.S. What day would be good for everyone?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Yeah sorry the Neptune meet is already in the works. If you can't make the trip it's too bad. We can't always be there to accomodate you "Martians".
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This would be funnier if Cag hadn't organised a Neptune one.

WTF. Link.

There's not even life on Neptune.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
i almost pissed my pants when i saw the title scrolling through the threads
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Deliriumbassist
This would be funnier if Cag hadn't organised a Neptune one.

He's such a tosser. He KNEW I was planning on having my UG Lunar Liaison that day, and he just went ahead and organised that f*cking Neptune thing. Neptune's **** anyway.

Who the hell wants to hang out somewhere that's cold enough to freeze Margaret Thatcher's rat off? The f*cking Scottish, that's who.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Um yeah where exactly is red mountain on mars? its like looking for old people in arizona
Yeah I can make it. I'm good for March 6th 2060. (Next Thursday for earthlings) I'll bring the dehydrated cake. Where's the best place to get water on Saturn?
Quote by jsbud11
Where's the best place to get water on Saturn?

Your best bet's probably going to be nipping to Titan and filling your bottle up there
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by myself101
WTF. Link.

There's not even life on Neptune.

rofl
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Quote by Yakult
He's such a tosser. He KNEW I was planning on having my UG Lunar Liaison that day, and he just went ahead and organised that f*cking Neptune thing. Neptune's **** anyway.

Who the hell wants to hang out somewhere that's cold enough to freeze Margaret Thatcher's rat off? The f*cking Scottish, that's who.

Dude, chill...remember, he's a Scot, you're not. Surely that's some form of condolence?
Ok, there is now a new agenda for the UG Mars meet, to battle these "Neptune" people.

Lunar man are you in? With your Lunar squad?
<//////>~