Hey i might get a behringer chromatic pedal tuner and was just wondering a few things about them.

Are they designed just to tune to standard tuning?(E) Or will they also be able to tune down to things like drop c?

Any other comments on them that i should know about?

Thanks for your help.
www.bebo.com/bestleftunsaid check it out.
dont get the behringer. get the korg pitchblack instead.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
Nah i cant, ive got a rock shop voucher and since there is no rock shop in the city i live in i have to order it online and thats the only chromatic tuner they have online.
well, i dislike behringer pedals. they're cheap pedals, and remember, you get what you pay for. i've tried their metal/disto stompboxes and they were very noisy. the tuner doesnt give accurate tunings, well in my experience that is.
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC
its a chromatic tuner so you can tune it to any tuning, you just play the string and it will show the note iti s playing. I have one, i don't use it anymore just because i scored a korg from by brother, it does a great job tuning, just be gentle with it, after about a year of daily use i had some problems with the jacks on it and cables popping out, but not huge. As far as its tuning abilities there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but like most behringer pedals, longevity is an issue as the plastic shells and components aren't the greatest. If i wasn't using the korg anymore i would switch back to the behringer in a heart beat, ha ha it was only 30 bucks
Quote by bi$anz
its a chromatic tuner so you can tune it to any tuning, you just play the string and it will show the note iti s playing. I have one, i don't use it anymore just because i scored a korg from by brother, it does a great job tuning, just be gentle with it, after about a year of daily use i had some problems with the jacks on it and cables popping out, but not huge. As far as its tuning abilities there is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but like most behringer pedals, longevity is an issue as the plastic shells and components aren't the greatest. If i wasn't using the korg anymore i would switch back to the behringer in a heart beat, ha ha it was only 30 bucks

I've got one (Behringer TU100) I've compared it for accuracy against a rack mount tuner and a computer program (which shows the frequency) ,and it does a pretty good job. Not as accurate as the rack mount, but its damn close and its like 1/10 the price of the rack mount one. I got it at a pawn shop for $20 (or $25, I forget).
You can set it for chromatic (shows you the note, so odd tunings are a breeze). You can also set it for guitar, bass, Flat or double flat.
It does have a little bit of a problem tuning a bass (at least with my friends EPI EB3-5 (5 String SG Bass), but it does work on it.

Although not behringer related, I think EVERYONE should go to this site (I think this site should be stickied somewhere) :
Guitar Tuning Nightmares Explained
Quote by CodeMonk
I've got one (Behringer TU100) I've compared it for accuracy against a rack mount tuner and a computer program (which shows the frequency) ,and it does a pretty good job. Not as accurate as the rack mount, but its damn close and its like 1/10 the price of the rack mount one. I got it at a pawn shop for $20 (or $25, I forget).
You can set it for chromatic (shows you the note, so odd tunings are a breeze). You can also set it for guitar, bass, Flat or double flat.
It does have a little bit of a problem tuning a bass (at least with my friends EPI EB3-5 (5 String SG Bass), but it does work on it.

Although not behringer related, I think EVERYONE should go to this site (I think this site should be stickied somewhere) :
Guitar Tuning Nightmares Explained

I don't post here alot, just lurk; but that has to be one of the best links I've seen shared on here. Thanks.
Thats one big as article on tuning, its got some good points in it.