So i got a epiphone '56 les paul gold top. http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_...0eb9bb7e610.jpg

and i want to up grade my pickups, i was looking for gibson p-90s but couldnt find any of the right ones. and i cant really find any good ones.

Do you guys know any good pickups to replace these with?
and what pickup should i replace, i only want to replace one because of cost, or will it sound bad having one good one and one ok one?
Link doesn't work.

What amp do you have? What genres do you play? What pickup do you use the most?
hrmm, some one is going to say get a new amp...but i guess i will, if you have the money find a used peavey classic 30.

Now back to your pup question, you want p-90's?
Quote by Ghold125
hrmm, some one is going to say get a new amp...but i guess i will, if you have the money find a used peavey classic 30.

Now back to your pup question, you want p-90's?

Yeah, if you have money for pickups after that, I'd suggets pair of Seymour duncan p-90's. here's a link
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
on my old ug pro, which i lost, someone told me to get gibson p 90s, but i ccoldnt find any that would fit my guitar
Ibanez RG321MH (Air Classic/Tone Zone)
Fernandes Telecaster (Twang King/stock bridge pickup)
Blackstar HT-20 (Scumback 55 speaker/ Tung Sol tubes)
TC Electronic Nova Repeater
Lava Cables Clear Connect, Soar and Mini ELC