Page 1 of 2
i have an idea for free energy,
has it been invented eficiently
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
You should use some of that energy to think before you post.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
What is your idea good sir?
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Free Hat!
Free Hat!
Free Hat!

EDIT: whoops sorry read the title wrong.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
...can I haz cheeseburger?
"...I escaped into the music. And the music has been my best friend. It has always been a safeguard against life and reality for me..." -Hans Zimmer

"Friends are just your enemies who don't have the guts to kill you." -Steve Peplin
What is this so-called idea?
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You created a thread.
Has it been fail?

Member #1 of the Mars Volta club. Pm happytimeharry to join
Strapping buttered toast to a cat's back will create a boundless supply of energy. Everyone knows that toast lands butter-side down, and cats land on their feet every time that they jump/fall. The cat/toast machine will hover above the ground, defying gravity.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
what just happened?
Quote by dullsilver_mike
I wouldn't be friends with him after that whole text messege thing... not because he's a a cheater but because he's a text-messeger
Quote by Linqua5150
Strapping buttered toast to a cat's back will create a boundless supply of energy. Everyone knows that toast lands butter-side down, and cats land on their feet every time that they jump/fall. The cat/toast machine will hover above the ground, defying gravity.

You just made me lol, good sire
Quote by Linqua5150

I may just sig that...
Quote by lua4x
i have an idea for free energy,
has it been invented eficiently

SO what's your genius plan??!
And there's nothing like free lunch. Nature will always pull you down.
There's a thought for some pessimism!
Quote by XianXiuHong
You can't create energy, there's the universal energy constant, no energy is created or destroyed, only converted into another form of energy, whether it is of use to us or not.

Basic law of physics.

I believe you're a bit confused. There's a similar law, but its for matter, not energy.
Matter is neither created nor destroyed only converted into different forms- Law of Conservation of Matter
Quote by Linqua5150

hahahaha
That was truly brilliant.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
no one fuckin cares
Quote by Pyrofretnic
I believe you're a bit confused. There's a similar law, but its for matter, not energy.
Matter is neither created nor destroyed only converted into different forms- Law of Conservation of Matter

No, it's the same with energy, if you observe a chemical reaction, like the burning of gas, the gas' electron shells will be filled when they combine with Oxygen atoms to create a molecule, it has energy, only it's mostly useless to us.
Quote by Pyrofretnic

Matter IS energy. Mindfuck? Look up string theory. It's cool stuff.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by Pyrofretnic

E=mc^2. Energy and matter are essentially different forms of the same thing. There's also a Law of conservation of energy. Same thing.
Quote by Pyrofretnic

Actually, its a common misconception, but there are actually two separate laws. The law of conservation of matter, and the law of conservation of energy.
While looking at a guitar magazine with some friends.

Quote by Kaleb
DUDE! Is that a Mel Gibson?!

Quote by boreamor
Don't you understand the importance of correct spelling and grammar? It's the online symbol of maturity. And you as sure as hell don't have that.
yeah, converting the repel of a magnet into electricity.
i'm pretty sure it's plausible but i don't want someone to steal it
:\
EQUIPMENT.
Peavey 5150
Fender Showmaster QBT
Digitech Digidelay
Quote by lua4x

Quote by Linqua5150

Way to steal from 4chan and /gif/
Quote by lua4x

That's SO NOT free energy. Sorry. Btw, that idea was taken a long time ago.

Copper coils? Large magnets?

Here ya go: http://www.eia.doe.gov/kids/energyfacts/sources/electricity.html

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Yes it has been. I'm suprised you haven't noticed, as it is quite obvious from the lack of expensive gas prices and pollution.

Wait a second..
Quote by Linqua5150

dude that took me like 5 miniutes to understand lol
best YouTube video ever

Quote by Crazymike100
Honesty is the best policy!

...Unless your trying to get a job. In which case, lie like you just got pulled over with a dead body and some shovels in the back seat.

Gear in Profile

Like NCIS
Quote by Spamwise
Yes it has been. I'm suprised you haven't noticed, as it is quite obvious from the lack of expensive gas prices and pollution.

Wait a second..

Put your VR avatar back up!! Avatars are how we recognize people

turbine + generator =/= free energy > TS

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
Put your VR avatar back up!! Avatars are how we recognize people

turbine + generator =/= free energy > TS

I'm surprised that anyone noticed.
Page 1 of 2