heys all.
k, so i got about 250 AU coming my way within a fortnight, and ive decided to buy a wireless guitar kit for gigging.
what i want to know is, does anyone have experience with the budget side of these kits? ive seen kits on ebay called SoundArt for around 220 all up. anyone know if these are durable and hold up well?
thanks in advance
you need to be spending like three times that to get something that doesn't suck.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you need to be spending like three times that to get something that doesn't suck.

read the post....
going for budget.
There's no point in going budget with these things as they suck. Budget wireless systems suck tone, cut out, and all in all aren't worth not having a cable. Until you can afford a decent system your best bet is a cable.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
There's no point in going budget with these things as they suck. Budget wireless systems suck tone, cut out, and all in all aren't worth not having a cable. Until you can afford a decent system your best bet is a cable.

No they don't my uncle got one and it rocks and it was only about 150 bucks on eBay.

But either way you should just save up for the good ones

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by Kevin Saale

this is 100% correct.
they are horrible.
cut out, suck tone, and pick up alot of other noise too.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.