I'm looking for some more good ska bands. Really my ska taste is pretty limited.

I LOVE Streetlight, and i also like

Catch 22
Mustard Plug
Less Than Jake
Goldfinger
and some Reel Big Fish

i know my ska tastes are pretty limited, but i really wanna expand them. what are some more good ska bands?
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
I really dig The Toasters and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones... Solid stuff
The Aquabats are really goofy and get more New Wave (I guess) with later albums.
For some earier stuff, I like the Skatilites.
Do you want to expand your ska tastes, or do you want similar bands? You seem like you're a third wave sort of guy, so I'd recommend some Suicide Machines (all of Destruction by Definition), and the Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, based on your SLM/C22 influences. Try Common Rider as well (track called "Classics of Love"), they're pretty sweet.

If you want to expand, you should look into the other waves, primarily 2nd. As someone before me said, the Toasters are a great way to go. Although they're classified as 3rd wave, they have very very strong influences of 2-tone ska in their tracks. Try the Slackers as well.

For the moment stay away from first wave, I don't think you'd immediately be able to appreciate it with your current interests.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Choking Victim, get No Gods, No Managers, and the Squattas Paradise EP if you like that. Skankin' Pickle is pretty good too, along with some Sublime bootlegs like Bums Lie. Make sure you buy Energy by Operation Ivy too, it'll be the best ska/punk album you'll buy.
Quote by pick_it_up666
Make sure you buy Energy by Operation Ivy too, it'll be the best ska/punk album you'll buy.

Yes yes!
And the "Ska Is Dead" compilation is really really good as well, and has MU330, Planet Smashers, etc., on it.
The Pietasters are quite nice IMO. Give them a try.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by wshnationals
I'm looking for some more good ska bands. Really my ska taste is pretty limited.

I LOVE Streetlight, and i also like

Catch 22
Mustard Plug
Less Than Jake
Goldfinger
and some Reel Big Fish

i know my ska tastes are pretty limited, but i really wanna expand them. what are some more good ska bands?

The Specials
Toots and the Maytals
The Slackers
Hepcat

are what you should be looking in to.
Like-father, like-son rebels bloated on korn, eminems and bizkits. Lord hear our prayer take back your Amy Grant mosh-crews and your fair-weather politics
Every time ska comes up, the only thing I can relate is Bomb the Music Industry... I haven't really found many ska bands I actually would enjoy listening to in my own time..

Ska has always been one of those genres where it's like "Ok.. it's my friend's car and he's listening to ska... it's alright, I can kind of get into it" but I would never put it on in my own car (except maybe BTMI)
Mighty Might Bosstones, Operation Ivy (alltime favorite ska), Less Than Jake (old only as their new albums are not good), and good ol' Choking Victim (keep in mind that you can give leftover crack a try, but I don't like them near as much, it's a real shame that CV only put out one record.)
Quote by Randal
I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.
The Arrogant Sons Of Bitches are extremely good as well.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
I recomend this thread, it's pretty good. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=361047
I've heard the searchbar are quite good as well.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Bomb the Music Industry!/Arrogant Sons of Bitches
Operation Ivy
Public Access
Big D and the Kids Table (Obv.)
Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution (Streetlight with strings)
Dickless.
Only ONE person mentioned the Slackers?

You guys suck.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Isn't this what the Ska Noob thread was for?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Fandangle are awesome
I saw them in a tiny little pub in bristol, there were only 20 of us in the crowd and it was probably one of the best gigs I've ever been to.
Quote by DieGarbageMan

how could you not forsee the rise of surskits!

Quote by CaptainRon
One second let me just ask my penis.

Reel Big Fish: 20/02.09
Rise Against: 22/02/09
Quote by 24fretsftw
Fandangle are awesome

My mates brother is their drummer, almost did it for 'The Aquabats' for their UK tour a couple of years ago.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
the upgrades are an awesome ska band-ya should all check em out

Others
Buck-o-nine
Reel big fish
the slackers
Aggrolites
mighty mighty bosstones
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com