okay. so i burnt my fingertips by accidentally touching a lawnmower exhaust. and i can finally play again. so does anybody have any tips on anything to get them back fast? and sorry if this is wrong thread.
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
I'd say you should ask in musician talk. But, the only way to get them back is to practice alot.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
rub your fingers up and down the neck REALY FAST!!!!! lol there is no short cut... and why did u touch a hot exhaust????
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
Quote by amcrambler
rub your fingers up and down the neck REALY FAST!!!!! lol there is no short cut... and why did u touch a hot exhaust????

Quote by hendrix_128
okay. so i burnt my fingertips by accidentally touching a lawnmower exhaust. and i can finally play again. so does anybody have any tips on anything to get them back fast? and sorry if this is wrong thread.

Can you read?

And TS, playing is the only way.
nope... and i have done that MANY TIMES and i still had an at least some what funny story behind it
Quote by HaKattack
Pop Tarts. Strudels are a Austrian invention; Hitler was also from Austria.
Obviously, Toaster Strudels are the same as Toaster NAZIS.
+1 on playing being the only way.

I was doing work in the yard near some chicken wire stretched out as a small fenced in area. every couple feet one of the wires was snipped to let it stretch out flatter. Anyway guess what... punctured under and snagged my callous on the wire and ripped it clean off. Man that was hell. Couldnt touch anything for over a week without a bandaid over it. Took forever to get that back again.

Just chords on the E, A, D with slides up and down the fretboard.
Guitars:
Legend Guitar Company OM-307QM,
Gitane John Jorgenson Gypsy Jazz Guitar,
Ibanez AG-85,
Gibson Johnny A Signature Custom

Gear:
E-MU 1820M, Guitar Box Pro, Aphex 204, 1404, Boss OC-2, QSR, Roland Cube 60, Guitar Rig 2, Crybaby 535Q
i know how to get them back i need a quick way because i have a show in a couple weeks and i dont want to play with hurtin fingers
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.