Okay, so after the first of the year (I know its a ways off, but....) Im gonna be getting about $4000. Now some of that has to go to bills and such, but Im going to have about $1000 to spend on a new amp.

Now, Im wanting kind of a minimalists rig. Preferably no pedals. Maybe a multi for some delays and reverbs and what not. But I want a rig that has great high gain, good tone, able to gig or play live if need be, and is still small enough to not break my back trying to carry it.

Now, Im also going to be buying an ESP LTD MH-103, more then likely, and playing stuff like Satch, Vai, Petrucci, and stuff like that. Maybe even some Malmsteen. So I want a great lead tone as well.

Now what I was thinking about doing is buying a new Floyd for the guitar. Some new pickups, but which ones I dont know yet, definitly passives. A Randall RG50TC amp. And some kind of small minimal multi-unit.

So please give me some suggestions for new pickups and a small effects unit that would be compatible with the sound Im after.
Used Carvin Legacy
Bugera 333XL
Traynor YCV50 Blue (with an OD maybe?)
Used Peavey JSX
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Listen, you have a guitar already??

Ok just get one of the nicer amps I reccomended and you'll need a delay pedal... no need for new pups!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Well I know what amp I am getting, so...

Then why post? Pickups are a minimal part of your tone.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?