There is a girl at my school, who is totally into me. We jam and hang out and she is a really cool girl. Now I could see her as a gf. The only problem is that I'm pretty sure that my friends and everyone else would poke fun at me non-stop because she really is not that attractive a girl.

What should I do?
Should I date her and possibly be ridiculed by everyone or should I potentially miss a chance to be happy?
Relationship thread next time, buddy.

Do it. It's worth it. None of my girlfriends have been the most attractive girls ('cept for one) and I got **** for it but that didn't stop me from liking them.
If your friends insult you for doing what you think is right then they aren't really your friends at all.
Picsoritdidnthappen

Anyway, if you're into her, go for it. Don't let your friends get in the way of a potentially good relationship

Fuck 'em.
Quote by Crimzin3
The Myth: Mesa amps were given to us by God, and sound as such.
The Truth: True. God is the CEO and Jesus does QC at Mesa...yup.

lol mate...
Alright guys. I'll pursue this further and see what happens.
thanks.
Does it really matter if she's really hot or not.
I'm guessing all your friends are single...
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by black-sabbath
Does it really matter if she's really hot or not.
I'm guessing all your friends are single...

+1
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
+1 on picsoritdidnthappen.

but really, your friends might rag on you for a while, maybe for a long ass time, but eventually theyll stop and youll be the one getting ass.

a domepiece is a domepiece.
fap it bro
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.