Looking for a HSS config and strat style guitar, but without the price. Been looking at some Tokais, fernandes, g&l, what are some other brands?
Quote by KetchupLad14

No that's not expensive, but I don't want a mexi strat. There are always better alternatives, gibson les pauls for an example. Budget is under a grand. I already have a fender in mind, but I want to see what else is out there.
Quote by mikeyElite
caparison

Really? Would you like to share where one can get a Caparison for under $1000?
Quote by T!AN
Really? Would you like to share where one can get a Caparison for under $1000?

in my dreams
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
yeah, so your thread title was confusing if you are truely looking for other guitars that have 'strat' styling - just go to GC and MF and Sweetwater dot com and take a look.

Wanting a Strat 'copy' but having a budget of $999 didn't make sense. Is it that you just don't want a Fender guitar or what?
well a jackson h.s.s with passives are the second best thing.
and they do exist. ive seen them in stores.
GEAR
Epiphone LesPaul 100
Fender FM212R 100watt
Pawn Shop Strat ripoff
Fender G-Dec
Digitech RP80

GETTING SOON
Jackson RR3 Pro Series
CFH Wah
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yeah, so your thread title was confusing if you are truely looking for other guitars that have 'strat' styling - just go to GC and MF and Sweetwater dot com and take a look.

Wanting a Strat 'copy' but having a budget of $999 didn't make sense. Is it that you just don't want a Fender guitar or what?

My bad I already have a strat in mind, but I want to see what else is out there with strat looks, and versatility. Would strat looks, and versatility make more sense? Kinda late, can't think.
Yamaha Pacifica is apparently pretty good.
Gear(Sucks):
Aria STG Series Strat
Yamaha F310P Acoustic
BOSS DS-2 Distortion.
RMS 10 Watt Practice Amp

Wishlist:
New guitar
Brawl: 2578 4543 4918
blade guitars.

Check their website.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK