This is my take of mozart's famous turkish march. I little sloppy in the middle though. I need some comments so feel free to leave some. Thanks in advance.

click profile.
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Hey, thanks for the crit

first off, I LOVE the tone on your guitar. That's exactly the kind of distortion that I like. I love your take on the Turkish March. All I would say is the last note of every bar sounds a little TOO staccatto, but then of course, maybe you wanted it that way.

I can say the same of pretty much all the other covers on there as well. Perfect tone, for me anyway. The GreenDay are all solid, I can't find a single fault there, and the classical pieces are unique and attention holding. I really liked everything, basically, good job!

Once again, thanks for the kind words.
Haha, didn't you tab this out a post it in the tabs section? Pretty cool stuff. It sounds like you're out of tune though, or something. But it's still good, you did a good job reinterpretting it! The riffs and everything sound really good, and i like how you still incorporated the piano in there. Great job man!
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Very nicely done, good tone and excellent timing across the entire song. Great job man, I loved it! Thanks for critting mine also.
Pretty sexy song. Tone was very good and saw no problems with timing or anything. I enjoyed it.

yeah i must add on the tone.. sounded very good

overall very good
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
Very very nice sir . Though I don't like your tone. Too muddy IMO.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Pretty nice, I think you should practice it alittle more so everything finds it way into the song perfectly. Otherwise, it's pretty sweet.
Thanks people.

More crits please...
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots