I was wondering if you guys have ever played this thing. If so, would you think it would be a good delay for playing John Mayer? I also saw him using this pedal in the intro of Where the Light is. Thanks!
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
Im getting a blues jr soon and i have already put aside money for that so it's not an issue
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
Well in that case, it's a good delay for playing anything, really. It's the most popular delay pedal among pros for a reason (note: I made this statistic up based solely on the fact that John Mayer and Jim Adkins use one). It's a great pedal, and one day I'll but one of my own.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
Well in that case, it's a good delay for playing anything, really. It's the most popular delay pedal among pros for a reason (note: I made this statistic up based solely on the fact that John Mayer and Jim Adkins use one). It's a great pedal, and one day I'll but one of my own.

A lot of people use it indeed.

I have heard of reliability issues though.
Quote by KetchupLad14
A lot of people use it indeed.

I have heard of reliability issues though.

What do you mean by that?? Does that mean it breaks alot?
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
Quote by zaffie8808
What do you mean by that?? Does that mean it breaks alot?

I don't own one.

But apparently, the PCB is directly under the pedal switches, so if you stomp too hard...

It does sound amazing though.
WEW for a second there I thought you were going to get a delay without investing in the proper amp (+1212114324 to blues junior)

The DL4 is probably one of the only modellers that I like (and I HATE modellers, becuase they let you get any freaking mediocre tone and it takes the soul out of the gear). DL4 is a little pricey... Weren't you going to check out the carbon copy? oh well... Still the Best piece of line 6 gear (pedalwise) around.
Quote by Highwaytohell
WEW for a second there I thought you were going to get a delay without investing in the proper amp (+1212114324 to blues junior)

The DL4 is probably one of the only modellers that I like (and I HATE modellers, becuase they let you get any freaking mediocre tone and it takes the soul out of the gear). DL4 is a little pricey... Weren't you going to check out the carbon copy? oh well... Still the Best piece of line 6 gear (pedalwise) around.

Ya I am going to be checking out the carbon copy, but I saw this and it looked and sounded sweet
Gear
Epi Les Paul
Fender Monterey Replica
Line 6 Spider 2
Fulltone Fulldrive 2
Vox wah pedal
Boss Blues Driver
Boss Equalizer

Wanted
Fender Blues Jr.
Line 6 DL4 Delay
i have a dl4 that crapped out on me, and i still don't know if it's worth it to get it fixed or just get a couple of other delay pedals...the carbon copy is on my list...
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
i have owned one for i believe at least a year or 2, and have had no problems with it. my main gripe is that you do have to sit down and mess with it to get a good delay, since there are several delays and times and stuff.

after you get your delays set and everything, its a dream
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns