So I've been downloading some ringtones and other stuff recently for my phone off of t3h interwubz and was wondering how much it costs.

I know its something like $1 for 100KB or $1 for 1,000KB. Does anyone know?

I have Cingular/AT&T btw
Add up how many Kb's you downloaded, or wait for the bill? It can't be that expensive.
Quote by rasinañte
Add up how many Kb's you downloaded, or wait for the bill? It can't be that expensive.

that doesn't sound like a great idea actually.....

one cent per kb

fer rillz?
for certain i just dropped ot off my phone nd the guy told me to not even accidentally hit the internet button cause it one cent per kb and its a major scam
Quote by mgilesfan27
for certain i just dropped ot off my phone nd the guy told me to not even accidentally hit the internet button cause it one cent per kb and its a major scam

What! This is madness! I always press the button on accident!
Quote by rasinañte
What! This is madness! I always press the button on accident!

same here.
my whole family got the internet service disabled on our phones just to be safe.
we never used it anyway
Quote by mgilesfan27

ok well im in trouble, do you have cingular??
30 dollars.

My mother works for AT&T, it's just standard internet fee, same as most ISPs.
Marijuana is the spice of life.

I Force Choke my penis when I masturbate.

8)-~
1MB.... 10.24 dollars?
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
At least one hundred dollars.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.