I wasnt sure whether this belonged in GB+C or this thread.. so here it goes.. (I'm NOT advertising).. Would you buy these effects? What do you think of the designs, ideas, etc.

Simulation of overdriven Marshall, along with deisgns based on the Phase90 and VOX Tone Bender...

Simulation of Marshall with designs based on a vintage Boss DS-1 and a vintage Small Clone...

PS: Please don't flame me...
the red one looks like some sort of arab bomb.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i would go with the kobain
THE KREATOR OF THE ALL METAL AND KERRY KING GROUP PM ME TO JOIN
Proud BLACK 13 Owner
RIP Charles Michael "Chuck" Schuldiner THE FATHER OF DEATH METAL
GOD HATES US ALL-SLAYER
Dpending on the price... I'd definately check them out. I wouldnt buy them solely based on the concept or artwork, but they're a nice idea.
Didn't think I had to mention the top one is a Jimmy Page pedal... as in, ZoSo, lulz...
I'd be interested in that Jimmy Page one.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
None
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
They will be sold... but, special order by kurtlives91. I was just wondering if anyone would actually buy em...
Well, I suppose it depends on price as well...
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
I personally don't like the design on the "Kobain" pedal. But I'd definitely want to find out more about the 1st pedal, it looks pretty awesome as well.
They both look cool and the concepts are great i must say.

My only gripe with the 'Zoso' one is that its only got the one L.E.D whereas two would be useful.

Are they fixed sounds? Or controllable? Coz there doesnt appear to be any knobs....