Planning to purchase a Telecaster and I'm really interested in the Nashville Tele, but is a Tex Mex pickup on a Tele worth the extra bucks?
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
thats 3 tex-mex's isnt it? if its worth it you bro. thats all that matters.
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I think so, having an extra pickup on my Tele is what I've always wanted. The Tex Mex pickups play really nice as well.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Which Nashville Tele are you talking about, there's like three or four of them.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Which Nashville Tele are you talking about, there's like three or four of them.

Uhhhh..........there's different ones? I've only seen the one with a tortoiseshell pickguard and a Strat Tex Mex pickup in the middle position.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
There's 2 two pups and 2 three pups I think. The 3 pups are called power tele's or something like that.

(there's about as many tele's as strat's)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
I'm assuming you mean the one doesn't have a piezo pup then, try it out and see, personally I can't ever see myself using the middle pup.

and the power tele and the regular one both have three single coils, the power tele however has a piezo bridge pup for acoustic tones.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
It's not only the Tex-Mex pick-ups, the bridge saddles are different and I think the Nashville offers Honey Blonde as a color, which I like. You also get the vintage style tuners. It's just up to you whether you think you need the middle pick-up.