about to order a schecter c1 FR in white with black chrome and was wondering as a last second thought if anybody knew anything that was better for the same price that I may have overlooked?
Nope, great guitar. Wish I had one
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
Amp? Music styles? Budget?

I've played that guitar. It was "meh". And I don't know how trustworthy that LFR is...
crate halfstack/rogue 2x12/sears silvertone halfstack, thrash/speedcore, in the title 499.99, and the LFR in my razorback kicks arse and has served me well for a while.
Last edited by Droogie4Life at Jul 12, 2008,
those are pretty sexy guitars. but if you shop around on ebay and dont mind second hand, you can get some pretty wicked stuff. i got a washburn WG587 w. floyd and a hard case for $300. best advice is shop around and know what you're looking for. (also, dont buy the first thing you see that you think is amazing)

PS. i read somewhere that that washburn is a $700 guitar
yea, I have wanted one of these since about last december when Guitar world did a thing on them I think it was 10 guitars for under 750, but I have wanted one since then and I figured it's time, but I wanted some more ideas incase there was one that I looked over, but I am ordering it within the hour.
If you must have a guitar with a trem, I think the only thing worthwhile in that price bracket is the Ibanez S320, but I also believe that money should be put toward a new amp...
that is pretty sweet, it was actually one of my top 3, if it came in another color I would have got it, but right now all my guitars but one are black or the main color is black so I wanted something different, a little variety on the wall.
499.99 in $ or € or £ ?
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Quote by Droogie4Life
that is pretty sweet, it was actually one of my top 3, if it came in another color I would have got it, but right now all my guitars but one are black or the main color is black so I wanted something different, a little variety on the wall.

You should have got it, no questions asked. Performance > looks.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
get is son!
Gear
Jackson Rhodes