Is awesome for weekends.

What do you do for you time off of work?

EDit: peace out ug, it was nice knowing you.

signed, bat69420.
Definitely not nicotine and vodka.

Mario and Luigi for me.

EDIT: Whats with the edit? wait what? I smell bannage.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Well, I was called a rapist by my best friend of ten years and was dumped, so I have a slightly different lifestyle.

Yes, bannage is affot, only takes 15 minutes for mods to do what they must.

Edit:

Shall be back, you will know me as someone new, but am changing, ip as well as gaining a mirror, this is my last post sadmitting who I am.
i swear i'm never having another cigarette again. just smoked my last one that i bummed off of my sister's friend, and it just brings back too many bad memories. i'll have to quite drinking, because that makes me wanna smoke, and i just end up feeling bad after i'm done. even my favorite brand makes me feel bad. hallelujah, i guess.
So what is this guy gonna kill himself or something? ill loan you a gun if you need one. and if you are gonna do it, do it outside or something because someones gotta clean that **** up.
Quote by PrimalScreamer
So what is this guy gonna kill himself or something? ill loan you a gun if you need one. and if you are gonna do it, do it outside or something because someones gotta clean that **** up.

That's the plan. I want her to scrape me off the walls and (you guessed it) go crazy, like she made me.

In all seriousness though, I can't kill myself, I'm not important enough to cause suicide biproxy.
This thread should go in the emo thread.

Yah, Im a dick.

EDIT: I fully understand emo is a genre, I just have a bad sense of humor (3AM)
Last edited by Cryptorchild at Jul 12, 2008,
Quote by Cryptorchild
This thread should go in the emo thread.

Yah, Im a dick.

Nah, your not a dick, but you are wrong. I, unlike emo, use grammar, and admit that my reasons sited for suicide are lame, selfish, pussy and ignorant. My difference is that I just don't care.
Quote by justtryingtopm
Nah, your not a dick, but you are wrong. I, unlike emo, use grammar, and admit that my reasons sited for suicide are lame, selfish, pussy and ignorant. My difference is that I just don't care.

Then why are you here, stealing our timez?

Seriously. Just leave.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
He must have a baby dick.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I remeber my first rick roll. They had to talk me off a bridge, and pry the detonator for the bomb I planted in the orphanage out of my hands. It was to save them from the horrors of Rick Astley, .
Quote by Cryptorchild
So seriously. What is your problem man?

Girl dump you?
Parents divore?
Rick Rolled?

oh my god, i could just imagine him sitting there browsing the internet when suddenly...he follows a link which takes him to rick roll, he doesn't close it...no, he just sits there with a tear in his eye, then logs into UG to tell everyone how much his life sucks,