If you don't feel like reading, just skip to the last paragraph. And if this is in the wrong forum, I apolgize.

For the past couple months, I've been working my ass off trying to get a band together. I've failed. No worries. I can play guitar myself. I can play bass myself. I can program drums myself. Whatever. I mean, it sucks not having anyone else to bounce ideas off of, but I'd rather do what I can on my own spend my days bitching about it. But I recently came to the conclusion that I need help.

My songs need real drums. I've asked several drummers in my area if they'd be willing to help me out, but nothing has worked out. There was a girl who told me she was digging my music and that she would love to help me. I asked her when she wanted to get together and jam and she never replied. That was three weeks ago. I asked my close friend to play for me, and he said sure!... But he doesn't own any drums and doesn't plan on buying any. Great. I asked my other friend and he said sure! I asked him when he wanted to get together and play... and I got nothing. No response. I could go on and on and on. But I'm so beyond frustrated. I can totally understand people not liking my music. That's cool. But just say so, you know? Don't tell me you like my stuff and tell me you want to work with me and then ditch out on me. ****, I swear if you're not in a pop punk band, a metal band, or a jam band, you're pretty much ignored around here. Argh!!

I really don't want to download a drum program and spend hours tweaking individual notes and humanizing and quantizing and whatever else one has to do to get a "natural" feel and sound. I'm writing the guitar parts, the bass lines, and the lyrics for my stuff. I don't have much time left over to dedicate to anything more than the simplest fruityloops rhythms. I have a full time job.

Anyway, getting to the point of this thread. Is there anyone out there who owns drums and has at least semi-decent recording equipment who'd be willing to help me out over the internet? I could send you two versions of my song. I'd send you one version with my basic programmed drum track so you could get an idea of how I want the song to sound. Then I could send you the same song minus the drums (I play to a click track, so don't worry) and you could have your way with it. You could then just send me the raw audio and I'd mix it myself. Or you could mix it. Whatever. Just please. Pleeeaase. Haha is anyone willing to help me? I need it bad. Thanks.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by TheClincher
Where the hell do you live?

Delaware. To give you an idea of how dead this place is, when I tell people I'm from Delaware, they usually ask, "Oh. What state is that in?"
Banging on a trash can
I do drum recording all the time and run a studio, I would be happy to help you out.
send me a PM

I play e-drums but trigger Cakewalk's Session Drummer 2 so you will be sure to get great sounds.

I'm a fan of just about any music and will help anyone when needed.

Edit:
PM sent
Last edited by moody07747 at Jul 12, 2008,
Quote by BigFatSandwich
Delaware. To give you an idea of how dead this place is, when I tell people I'm from Delaware, they usually ask, "Oh. What state is that in?"

Oh my god. I just facepalmed about 50 times.
Quote by moody07747
I do drum recording all the time and run a studio, I would be happy to help you out.
send me a PM

I play e-drums but trigger Cakewalk's Session Drummer 2 so you will be sure to get great sounds.

I'm a fan of just about any music and will help anyone when needed.

Quote by the_strikes
Read mah sig.

I just PMed Both of you.

Quote by mlogans91
Check your PM's.

Check your gmail.

Man, you guys are awesome.
Banging on a trash can