Page 1 of 3
Rules of the game: The first user posts a picture of something, then the next reply will post a picture that beats that, and so on and so forth

e.g.

First post: Glass
Second post: Hammer
Third post: Axe

Please don't put Chuck Norris or something that's unbeatable.

I'll start.

This thread didn't last long
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Quote by pbiggie
bruce lee can kick chuck's ass.

Exactly thats why i posted him
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..

Beat that Bitches!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

Quote by KISSguitarist

Beat that Bitches!

make up remover!
Quote by thegreensquall
where's that pic with darth vader, luke and them playing in a band? nothing beats that, not even chuck
YEAH!

Quote by thegreensquall
lol darth vader's guitar is untunable.

"The Purple-Shirted Eye stabber"
"I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. I'm not gonna be a mud hippy... like you!"

Quote by Jens57
lol darth vader's guitar is untunable.

Well your the smartest one here aren't you.

/sarcasm.

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

I'm merely pointing out something weird in that photo, no need to flame me.
How old are you?

"I don't care what you say, I don't care what you do. I'm not gonna be a mud hippy... like you!"

Plus even if it wasnt tuneable he could have just used the force.... dun dun tish! yeah....
Quote by thegreensquall
Quote by Fatty Sizzler

i belive this beats that statement...

ooh cool!

Quote by nikhil101
Plus even if it wasnt tuneable he could have just used the force.... dun dun tish! yeah....

Damnit

Quote by ALiFe
I have found a band that is more epic...

Beaten by having to play live.

Feed your mind.
Who is playing bass in that Starwas pic?
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
Quote by titsmcgee852
Who is playing bass in that Starwas pic?

I'm assuming C3po has the low-end on lock down with the keys... and you know me. i put the ass in assumption.
Quote by nikhil101
YEAH!

almost beat myself

Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.

EDIT: not these ones in particular
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Page 1 of 3