Page 1 of 2
Who loved this show in the 90s? I DID. I still love it as well. I'm watching some episodes on Youtube and they are.... hilarious, epic, amazing, and many other awesome adjectives.

Favourite Ranger? Definitely Tommy for me. I just finished watching the "Green With Evil" mini series thing and it was amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yw4CfYF1MLI&feature=related

DISCUSS THE BEST SHOW MADE!
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
OMG! the red power ranger is my fav.. forgot it's name... :P
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Eh, I got into it for a short period of time under the influence of my cousin.

I might get an episode/season soon from the shop. Just to relive some of those memories.
Quote by L33T_KR3W
OMG! the red power ranger is my fav.. forgot it's name... :P

Jason! COME ON.

And Kimberley was definitely the hottest.
Quote by ACG

And Kimberley was definitely the hottest.

o_O
Gamertag: KuroNeko117 - ADD ME ^_^

ILikeC OLOURS

Don't drink drive you'll spill your drink
Quote by Griff_Kid
Did anyone notice how the black ranger, is black?

God it seemed so cool back then, now it's just tacky.

Yes, I found that pretty hilarious...
and the Asian one is yellow...
Quote by Griff_Kid
I think our generation has been brainwashed by TV to be sub-consciously racist.

Haha well it's not exactly racist to make the black guy a black ranger. But yes I do agree with you.
I hate Tommy. Jason was the leader then all the sudden Tommy comes along and all the sudden that stupid talking head makes him the leader.
Quote by guitarnoobie
I hate Tommy. Jason was the leader then all the sudden Tommy comes along and all the sudden that stupid talking head makes him the leader.

What Zordon says, Zordon gets. I hope you understand that.
Quote by ACG
Haha well it's not exactly racist to make the black guy a black ranger. But yes I do agree with you.

See i'm sat here calling it racist and tacky, but i'm still watching that episode...
Quote by Griff_Kid
See i'm sat here calling it racist and tacky, but i'm still watching that episode...

Man, Power Rangers made racism and tackiness the BEST thing ever. Geniuses made this show.
speaking of power rangers, i just bought the red operation overdrive morpher today i now have all the red morphers

back on topic... i loved power rangers so much i would tape every episode. i still love it but i prefer the old school power rangers. the series went all dodgy once disney bought it...
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

I haven't been on UG in ages... I miss you guys

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by ALotLikeVegas
speaking of power rangers, i just bought the red operation overdrive morpher today i now have all the red morphers

back on topic... i loved power rangers so much i would tape every episode. i still love it but i prefer the old school power rangers. the series went all dodgy once disney bought it...

Oh yea it blows far too many chunks now. The first season was just perfection.
Yeah, the Black Ranger was Black, the Red Ranger was a Jock, the Yellow Ranger was Asian, the Pinkl Ranger was a Blonde, the Green Ranger was Irish, The Blue Ranger was...a dolphin?

Tacky-racism wins.
Quote by Haedadru
I suggest nicola teslas powered radiation death ray mounted on an orange, top secret, neo-nazi flying swastika

What?
The Pink Ranger was brunette but I'll let it slide :P
Quote by ACG
What Zordon says, Zordon gets. I hope you understand that.

So it's okay to make someone who was just trying to destroy you a position of leadership? Meanwhile the guy who was loyal to you in stopping him from destroying you gets demoted to second string?
Quote by CaptainJack666
the movie rules, ivan ooze ftw

OMG I remember him! White Ranger was awesome, but blue was cool too. Kimberly was hawt, I remember we used to consider how cool we were according to which ranger had the same colour as our school houses. I always felt bad since I was stuck with Yellow Ranger
Quote by guitarnoobie
So it's okay to make someone who was just trying to destroy you a position of leadership? Meanwhile the guy who was loyal to you in stopping him from destroying you gets demoted to second string?

This is the same show that has 100 meter robots/monsters rampaging and destorying the same city at the end of every episode. But no civilian ever dies and by the next episode the buildings are fully re-built.
Last edited by Griff_Kid at Jul 12, 2008,
I still have a crush on Kimberly.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
I still have a crush on Kimberly.

Agreed
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

[="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"] [="[/COLOR"]
Quote by Griff_Kid
Kimberly? The pink ranger? Bah she'd be the white ranger after i'm done with her.

I'm disgusted with myself...

Good one, except with me she'd be so turned on, she'd be red
Quote by Griff_Kid
Kimberly? The pink ranger? Bah she'd be the white ranger after i'm done with her.

I'm disgusted with myself...

Power rangers was awesome
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)
It's not actually him. It's just someone who looks a bit like him.

although the pink ranger has done nude scenes.

yellow ranger's dead (car crash)

I remember looking them up a while ago but these are the only ones i can remember.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's

i have lost all hope in humanity

Quote by Lemoninfluence
It's not actually him. It's just someone who looks a bit like him.

although the pink ranger has done nude scenes.

yellow ranger's dead (car crash)

I remember looking them up a while ago but these are the only ones i can remember.

are you serious? thats so sad.

i'm watching the power rangers turbo movie and i feel so depressed because they aren't real
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

Last edited by ALotLikeVegas at Jul 12, 2008,

that's red ranger in 2007.

EDIT:^http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thuy_Trang#Death

black ranger is basically doing nothing special

green/white ranger made his own martial arts style and was inducted into their hall of fame.

blue ranger's now a producer but wouldn't mind acting again in the future.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Last edited by Lemoninfluence at Jul 12, 2008,
Quote by Lemoninfluence

that's red ranger in 2007.

i have lost all hope in humanity
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are a god.

:3
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Page 1 of 2