So me and my brother and going to attempt to start a world record where we ride as many coasters in our local Six Flags as possible. I can't think of what that would be called, can someone help me? And post your world records while your at it!
Quote by hazzmatazz
Get in contact with the World Record (agency? company?), to make it official first.

I am as we speak, won't say their name, cause I ain't taking chances.
It's another one of those records that will be set and never beaten because no one can see a point to it. But I like that. So good luck!
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Quote by the_strikes
So me and my brother and going to attempt to start a world record where we ride as many coasters in our local Six Flags as possible. I can't think of what that would be called, can someone help me? And post your world records while your at it!

beat top gear stunmans.
go as far as you can off a ramp in your car goin backwards
hello
You can't invent a record. Guinness are only interested in things people already actively compete at.

I know some people who broke a record last year.
Quote by smb
You can't invent a record. Guinness are only interested in things people already actively compete at.

And how do you know this? I've been reading rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions for the past hour so no offense but I don't think that you can't tell me a new record can't be invented when I just read that they can.
Quote by smb
Give them a call and see

Well it takes 4-6 weeks my application to be processed but uh yeah I will give them a ring, and what is this record your friends did?
Couldn't you do something like "Vomited the most times on a single Roller Coaster ride"?
It sounds like it would be a lot cheaper. And more entertaining for me
Quote by Seryaph
Couldn't you do something like "Vomited the most times on a single Roller Coaster ride"?
It sounds like it would be a lot cheaper. And more entertaining for me

I've never chucked on a coaster and I've been on hundred's sooo yeah that would be kind of hard for me.
Quote by clown_phobia
I was a part of the firefox download record for the guiness book

So were like 15 million other people
Quote by smb

Completely untrue.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
Well 2 guys on Rove did how many times they could ride a single coaster without throwing up, and they ate a hotdog and drunk a milkshake between each run.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Well 2 guys on Rove did how many times they could ride a single coaster without throwing up, and they ate a hotdog and drunk a milkshake between each run.

Not entirely the same but good effort for them!