So i bought a fs-5l footswitch and you have to step on it twice to change channels. Does anyone know how to fix that/ re-wire it so that i can just stomp it once to change?
Quote by Gigatiran
It's really not that hard... almost all women are sluts.

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
with that one i hav to hold my foot on the switch the whole time dont i?
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
do u rlly think a girl will come to school in the morning and interrupt ur conversation screaming "Hey i nailed my own poonaner last nite and came like a hurricane YEA BABII"
Quote by davo_333
you have to step on it twice to change channels
Going by that, no. Stepping on a latching switch twice does exactly the same as stepping on a momentary switch once. WHich amp is it?
These go to eleven...
roland cube
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
ok so if i swap it for a the fs-5u everything will be fine
Quote by Gigatiran

Quote by Twist of fate
yeah, same thing happened to my cousin.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011