havent seen anything like my other hobby on here so figured i would share. these ar 1,18th scale electric radio control cars i custom built and painted. in the pics i have them set up for indoor drifting with a low rpm ,high torque motor and special set of tires and gears. i can set them up with other motors i have and taller gears to hit 45+ mph outdoors.

this is my car and i painted it in a jango fett them. the body is a late 90s supra.
the model or "car" is a X-ray m-18. carbonfiber, aluminum, and titanium upgrades throughout.

thanks for looking and comments are welcome.

jym
Last edited by jymellis at Jul 12, 2008,
this is my sons car. painted boba fett theme. the body is a 2000 japan race spec gt supra
the model "car" is a hpi micro rs4. highly modded with titanium and aluminum everywhere including rims

That's a pretty cool hobby you have there. Here's my hobby

- Koi Pond Volume 1
- Koi Pond Volume 2

It's true, the PIT doesn't really have many hobbies besides Guitar and fapping but some have a few outside interests. Myself, I'm into Koi, Snooker and Cockatiel breeding.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 12, 2008,
my other sons car with a bmw m3 body and a few more purple anodized goodies.

jym
Quote by Harmonius

- Koi Pond Volume 1
- Koi Pond Volume 2

It's true, the PIT doesn't really have many hobbies besides Guitar and fapping but some have a few outside interests. Myself, I'm into Koi, Snooker and Cockatiel breeding.

thats awesome! i also collect knives. have you ever seen a bog garden? i have been thinking of growing one of those full of carnivorous plants. a bog garden would look really nice next to a koi pond.

jym
very nice, very nice indeed, always wanted one of them.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Writing is one of my favorite hobbies

I also collect Dr. Pepper cans
Quote by Karvid
Writing is one of my favorite hobbies

I also collect Dr. Pepper cans

This, I do too.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by jymellis
thats awesome! i also collect knives. have you ever seen a bog garden? i have been thinking of growing one of those full of carnivorous plants. a bog garden would look really nice next to a koi pond.

jym

That's actually not a bad idea - thanks for the suggestion. I have a lot of midges which circulate my pond which are really annoying, even the Koi don't like to get in the way of them. Perhaps a carnivorous plant may help to eliminate those.

Thanks!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by jymellis

That was awesome. Do they go well outside?

edit: Read first post more thoroughly.

Do you race them?
heres a custom vertical rear shock i made.

and some custom under light l.e.d. glow kits i made for when we go to parking lots at night.

jym
heres me with my truck chasing cars

man that looks so fun lol , Id love to have a race with like 6 of them , but dont the radio frequences get all muddled or something?
" Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue-to the end that we should hear and see more than we speak. "
- Socrates

Winner of the John Lewis and Cambridgeshire Music young musician Award 2008
i have 4 trucks for me and my kids and whoever comes over. some of the radios use changeabl crystals. my radio is a bit better and uses 2.4 ghz technology with multiple model memorie ( i use 1 controller to control either my on road drifter or my off road truck. it saves al my trims and breaks to a file so when i want to drive my truck i use the same controller.). i can change what channel im on just like on a cordles phone. and the range is farther than you can see. my kids are a bit lower quality. they are an A.M. type. and i have lots of crystals so interference is never an issue.

jym
russian messiahs or unexplained phenamena lol?

thas awesome. i have a rc buddy that is a ghost hunter for a T.A.P.S. team.

jym
Quote by jymellis
russian messiahs or unexplained phenamena lol?

thas awesome. i have a rc buddy that is a ghost hunter for a T.A.P.S. team.

jym

Unexplained phenomena

I love that sort of stuff, I'm completely fascinated by any good ghost story, UFO sighting, or strange workings of the brain
I have a Tamiya TB-02 with a Calsonic 350z racing shell (painted metallic purple with silver splash-ish design on each side). Haven't used it in years.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
I have a Tamiya TB-02 with a Calsonic 350z racing shell (painted metallic purple with silver splash-ish design on each side). Haven't used it in years.

he77 yeah i had a tl-01 impreza wrx.

jym
I've got some old tamaya twin detonator lying around somewhere...a few scratches, but i've never really had chance to use it
I started collecting vinyls not too long ago.
Yes I do have a vinyl player.
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Quote by Harmonius

- Koi Pond Volume 1
- Koi Pond Volume 2

I have a cockatiel, the biggest BRAT in the world, he likes to sit on my shoulder as I play, chewing on my strap or he sits on my music stand chewing on my tablature. One time he crapped on me, but it landed between the back of my guitar body and my shirt, so when I was done playing, it was crushed and smeared all over my guitar and shirt. I was so pissed off, and he just looked at me and tilted his head. Aw jeez, I love the hell out of the little f*cker!

Besides playing guitar, I also work on hot rods & cars. My dad rides a Harley, so I'll be starting to build one of my own soon. My current project is a '79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, that I'm turning into a road course racer. Anyone else out there have cars as their hobby?
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Gretsch G5129 Electromatic
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
-Fender Blues Jr. NOS amp
-Boss FBM-1, CS-3, NS-2, DD-7, RC-2 Pedals
Quote by fsae0607
I have a cockatiel, the biggest BRAT in the world, he likes to sit on my shoulder as I play, chewing on my strap or he sits on my music stand chewing on my tablature. One time he crapped on me, but it landed between the back of my guitar body and my shirt, so when I was done playing, it was crushed and smeared all over my guitar and shirt. I was so pissed off, and he just looked at me and tilted his head. Aw jeez, I love the hell out of the little f*cker!

Besides playing guitar, I also work on hot rods & cars. My dad rides a Harley, so I'll be starting to build one of my own soon. My current project is a '79 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, that I'm turning into a road course racer. Anyone else out there have cars as their hobby?

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/GoodNite_AmyLee/?action=view&current=Max.flv

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/GoodNite_AmyLee/?action=view&current=MaxeatingFriedRice.flv

I hand-reared the last two tiels from eggs.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 23, 2008,
Here's mine. My bird is a big wh*re. He goes between me, my mom and my dad for head scratches and to be breathed on so he can fall asleep. The vids are like my household, my bird gets fed brown rice and corn for dinner. Spoiled brat!
Attachments:
121685207162860.jpg
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Fender DG8S Acoustic
Quote by fsae0607
Here's mine. My bird is a big wh*re. He goes between me, my mom and my dad for head scratches and to be breathed on so he can fall asleep. The vids are like my household, my bird gets fed brown rice and corn for dinner. Spoiled brat!

Tell me about it! All they want is headscratches! My tiels like to headbutt me on the face when they're on my shoulder, evidently looking for headscratches. I'm Chinese and consequently, my tiels eat anything Chinese - noodles and rice which they love as well as anything crispy like potato chips (Cheese and Onion is their favourite). How long have you had your tiels for?

My tiels don't really trust anyone in the family but me.

- And he? Looks like a female, mate.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Jul 23, 2008,
I've had this one since 1998. We've had others, but sadly have passed away. He's a male. This one trusts anyone as long as one of us (me or my parents) is around. He likes to be on my shoulder ALL the time: showering, going to the bathroom, you name it. Just a big baby!
-Custom Epiphone LP
-Fender DG8S Acoustic