Page 1 of 4
This past week has been hell.

my ex and i often have casual sex, she is on the pill and also has a problem with her ovaries where they are blocked by ulcers.

shes took a preg test a while back and it was negative becuase some kept telling her to take one.

she then took another one a few weeks later and it was positive.

so she went to a doctor, they made her do a test there, using the same pee both tests she did was negative, fewww i thought i was saved

the night b4 she went to the doctors she had a few cramps

but now on the days leading and the day shes supposed to get her peridod she hasnt got it nor had cramps

im confused and scared to death

someone help :<
Women can miss their peiods for a whole lot of other reasons than being pregnant.
Also, in before Falcon Punch.
Quote by MightyAl
Women can miss their peiods for a whole lot of other reasons than being pregnant.

I know, im hoping its the extreme stress from the initial scare that is causing this
I won't report cause i'm not a power hungry noob, but.. Sex Thread?

-

But yeah, there is plenty of other reasons it could be, don't get too hyped up about it, but then again, don't think youre saved again, it still could be pregnancy, let us know how it goes.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
She's pregnant. Better marry her real quick.

i hate you, if you could see the state im in right now i doubt you'd say that.

what else can i expect from the pit tho.
Quote by Lethal.7
i hate you, if you could see the state im in right now i doubt you'd say that.

You had to ask...
We've all been down to pregnancy scare town. If she isn't retarded and takes the pill properly, you've got little to worry about. As posted, there are other reasons women miss their periods occasionally.

I'd put aside several hundred dollars just in case though...
Quote by MightyAl

+1.

But -1 on the falcon punch. Not funny at all, because people actually do it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by MightyAl
You had to ask...

Quote by rabidguitarist
But -1 on the falcon punch. Not funny at all, because people actually do it.

Yeah, Captain Falcon makes a tidy profit.
R E G G A E
Quote by Lethal.7

*shakes head sadly*
ohai little sig.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
We've all been down to pregnancy scare town. If she isn't retarded and takes the pill properly, you've got little to worry about. As posted, there are other reasons women miss their periods occasionally.

I'd put aside several hundred dollars just in case though...

she does, she basically takes it religiously.

shes shown me the packet and there all taken.
Well, first you should just come down, and try and think things through. If she is pregnant, then you should start think about what you have to do now.
falcon punch falcon punch FALCON PUNCH!
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by MHDrunk
falcon punch falcon punch FALCON PUNCH!

I looked it up, doesn't seem like it'd be that effective, maybe a kick or coathanger would do it better.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

my ex was 2 weeks late once.. just, completely out of nowhere. She had exams at the time, so that was probably it, but if exams could stress her into 2 weeks late then I'm sure pregnancy scares could make you miss one altogether. Seriously, a couple of days late is hardly worth worrying about all that much.

And remember, the best contraception is celibacy!

lmao
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
She's pregnant. Better marry her real quick.

Shotgun wedding FTW.

Don't worry, what's happening to her is normal. Probably just stress *shrug*
She's more than likely pregnant. There are always false "no"s but no false "yes"s. Congrats papa bear!
Hey man, my younger bro got his girlfriend pregnant when he was 15. She was the same age, they had their baby when they had turned 16. It was bad for a while, but in the end everything turned out OK. There are worse things that could happen to you. Like losing both of your hands and your penis in the same accident. Or in two different accidents. and then your ears. And then having your ass burned away in a different accident.

But on a different note . . .

MY girlfriend once missed her period by like 3 weeks. I thought I was well on my way to Father-ville, but her period came along eventually. When she was going out with her ex she went two months without getting it and then got it eventually. But that might have been the effects of coming off of the pill.
Point in case . . . in the long run, everything will be ok.
dont be a prick, wrap ur dick!
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

@korina The pill lets you decide when to have a period.

If the doctor gives you a no, then it's usually the only thing you'll need. I wouldn't imagine they miss the boat on those things too often.

A tendency of girls, whether subconsciously or otherwise, is to scare the living crap out of guys with their inconsistent periods.

As long as there's been consistent protection, you should be in the clear. It's normal to worry about it, naturally.
Back to the classic avatar.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy
Jesus christ, your avatar is the best I have seen in my life.

Quote by mh400nt
Graybass_20x6 has a better avatar than you
thnx,

but im really ****ting it. I cannot eat at all. im breathing heavily and my chest is starting to hurt.
Chill out and take some deep breaths. It is not like she is going to pop out a baby tomorrow.

EDIT: save the freak-out for when you know for sure she is pregnant.
Quote by Lethal.7
thnx,

but im really ****ting it. I cannot eat at all. im breathing heavily and my chest is starting to hurt.

When this kind of "scare" happens more than once, you'll get used to it. Eventually it'll get to the point where you just tell her to "knock off the drama and bleed, already."

Not that I've ever said that....more than once.

Quote by KISSguitarist
You are the best writer ever Graybass. Sig me for that. But i love you! You should make a book!

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Well, I mean, what would happen if she was pregnant? Aside from having a child

like what would your worse case scenario be?
Quote by Lethal.7
even though the odds are on our side, i really cnt help it.

It's normal. Seriously. Take your mind off things. Play some guitar. Do something genuinely mindless.

In about a week, you'll be kicking yourself for being stressed over nothing.

Quote by KISSguitarist

Quote by Phil_Bass_Boy

Quote by mh400nt
Quote by graybass_20x6
It's normal. Seriously. Take your mind off things. Play some guitar. Do something genuinely mindless.

In about a week, you'll be kicking yourself for being stressed over nothing.

I know, but i cant help being scared. I worry easily, i wish i could relax but i really cannot.
Now she keeps going to the toilet to check, and nothing :<

edit- shes gone to the beach to relax and leave me alone :<
Last edited by Lethal.7 at Jul 12, 2008,
Have you guys discussed what you would do if she were pregnant? I know it is not the most pleasant of things, but sometimes having a game plan helps calm you down.
Page 1 of 4