I am. And I have pretty much most of those symptoms except for the last one

Prone to low self-esteem, emotional outbursts, phobias, fears, obsessions, compulsions and addictive behaviour

Can't say I've ever dealt with that before.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
Whoa man, I have a lot of those symptoms, but I'd never heard of this before now

Even my counceller(sp?) hadn't heard of it lol.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
I've never heard of it, i know the symtoms though, i've never had this problem, but a friend of mine does
my brother has it...
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

I just read through all the symptoms and I have pretty much all of them.. siding a few but I think I may have it
Holden Caulfield is a friend of mine.
We go drinking from time to time.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
I just read through all the symptoms and I have pretty much all of them.. siding a few but I think I may have it

Same here, I like always am gonna end up self-diagnosing myself with it, and then seeing a professional about it, making them laugh at my naivety.
Brilliant, you're all going to self-diagnose dyspraxia based on 4 out of 7 symptoms.

Anyway, Craigo has dyspraxia. I know because I've seen him mention it a couple of times in the Pit and I didn't have a clue what it was when he did.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I got tested for it, but it turned out I didn't have it. It's still a joke amongst my friends.

"Leave Matt alone! Just because he's dyspraxic!"
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

Great, now half the pit will be looking up on the symptoms to see if they can persuade their councilors that they have it.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Self diagnosis is stupid, everyone feels that something is wrong with them, its usually just stress, or in the majority of the pits case, hormones. Dyspraxics usually struggle with simle things such as sports, using a knife and fork and socailising, for example.
Quote by mr freezy
...usually struggle with simle things such as sports, using a knife and fork and socailising, for example.

Yep, that sounds like the Pit alright.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I have that. I havent been diagnosed but I know I have it. its just a posh word for being a bit slow and un-cordonated.

Joking aside, one time, I went to drink a glass of water and threw the glass into my face as I over judged the movment. I could have knocked some teeth out man!

I have pretty much ALL of those symptoms, kind of scary really.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by mr freezy
Self diagnosis is stupid, everyone feels that something is wrong with them, its usually just stress, or in the majority of the pits case, hormones. Dyspraxics usually struggle with simle things such as sports, using a knife and fork and socailising, for example.

That it is, but atleast i have something to talk about when i go visit my doctor. I was diagnosed with ADD by a professional though.
Quote by wiggy1988
Yep, that sounds like the Pit alright.

Quote by mr freezy

if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's probably a duck.

yeah.
Quote by Shredxmyheart
if it looks like a duck, smells like a duck, and sounds like a duck, it's probably a duck.

yeah.

Unless you're hearing things. Then it turns out to be a goose.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Unless you're hearing things. Then it turns out to be a goose.

touche.
i suffer from dsypraxia and dyslexia, basically i reading is rubbish and so is my maths and i struggl to tell left from right due to my dsypraxia

damn i fail
Orinally Posted by HorridxHopes

This is the smartest question ever posted in the pit. I commend you.

I asked about theory of reality and this is what someone said to me!
My best friend is dyslexic and dyspraxic. Eh.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Ive never heard of it before. But I have a couple of the symps.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I've never heard of it, but I have all the gross symptoms and a few of the others. Great...
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.