Ok so I just got a ton of money, and I really want to upgrade from my crappy amp (Digital crap) to a nice orange amp im not sure if they are valves or not but I want it for self jamming and for the studio any opinions on what one I should get? I really like orange...
Budget?

Orange are amazing amps, if you cvould string enough together I'd get the AD30HTC or a Thunderverb, but the Rocker/Rockerverb options are still brilliant amps.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
When you say "a ton of money"... how much are we talking here? But yeah, the solid state Oranges are pretty bad.
600 australian plus some more cause im working for my brother in law a lot for the next few weeks. (its not a ton, but im a student so you all know how it works)

that I can spend on this im looks for a 30-40 watt, you think I got enough?
Quote by zstuchalot
600 australian plus some more cause im working for my brother in law a lot for the next few weeks. (its not a ton, but im a student so you all know how it works)

that I can spend on this im looks for a 30-40 watt, you think I got enough?

Australian? That's not much at all, tbh. I'm not too familiar with Aussie prices, but I think that might get you a Tiny Terror combo, not much more.
awwwwwwwww well I actually live in hong kong but im from australia so I use the prices cause know one has a chance with figuring out hong kong dollers ($8 hk to $1 us)

any way I got dragged of there, in hong kong I remember them being a lot cheaper, I looked at the marshells they are not to expensive (remember I really I only need a 30-40 watt amp and there is a 50 watt marshell for under my budget and a 30 watt orange crush for a little above what do you all think?
I should probably save a little more so I have a broader choice of amps, im stuck in australia for 5 more weeks, and im basically doing nothing now school is up, so I have plenty of time to work for my brother in law to help my amp budget...
Quote by zstuchalot
awwwwwwwww well I actually live in hong kong but im from australia so I use the prices cause know one has a chance with figuring out hong kong dollers ($8 hk to $1 us)

any way I got dragged of there, in hong kong I remember them being a lot cheaper, I looked at the marshells they are not to expensive (remember I really I only need a 30-40 watt amp and there is a 50 watt marshell for under my budget and a 30 watt orange crush for a little above what do you all think?

Said Marshall is probably either an MG or a Valvestate, I'd stay away in that case. The Orange crush isn't anything special, either... it doesn't sound like a real Orange unless it's got tubes, same with Marshalls.
ok I will take your word for it, any way when I get back im going to have a try with what ever I can afford and see what I can get/ how they sound,
Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
Said Marshall is probably either an MG or a Valvestate, I'd stay away in that case. The Orange crush isn't anything special, either... it doesn't sound like a real Orange unless it's got tubes, same with Marshalls.

^pure genius

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.