if you're into metal and like the tele shape its great. wish i waited until this was out before buying mine.

it's also probably cheaper than buying a standard SS model and doing the necessary mods, plus you've got a mahogany body to boot. the absence of the artists name is also refreshing.
personally I really like it. Feels nice and good specs for it.

I could of sworn it was cheaper than £650 tho.
Quote by False_God
personally I really like it. Feels nice and good specs for it.

I could of sworn it was cheaper than £650 tho.

It only looks like a Tele, kinda. It doesn't sound like a Tele; however, it feels and plays very nice indeed. I would prefer SDs or some other PU combo, though.

SRP for the flat white one is £699. you shouldn't really be paying anywhere near that.

first google result gives this at £599
http://www.dv247.com/invt/froogle/45270/
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Ippon
^ Dang! $900 at MF or ~ £454 with free shipping: http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Artist-Series-Jim-Root-Telecaster-Electric-Guitar?sku=514652

I suppose £600 isn't too bad.

yeah but it's a non-european model that has to be imported, taxed etc.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I played this guitar and I really want one.

I want to get a job to buy the white one with a black pickguard.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
i played one and it's a bad mofo...........but it's a one trick pony METAL.
Thanks for the help, i prefer the look of the white w/ black pickguard but the black w/ white pickguard has a maple neck, which imo feels a lot better than rosewood, yeah i got quoted £650 but if i can get it cheaper elsewhere they will match it so thanks for that aswell
Manchester United