I'm looking for some good singer/songwriters. Hopefully something thats mostly just 1 guitar and a voice, but backing bands are alright too.

something in the vein of Jack Johnson, Damien Rice, John Mayer, Jason Mraz
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
look up paolo nutini

he's super cool
------------------------------------------------------------------

im a girl, dont call me 'he'

Quote by aznmetalhead93
I used to think Eddie Van Halen was a vampire.
José Gonazales for the win. Try John Butler too.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Some of the Noel Gallagher acoustic sets are pretty good. Aside from that, Jose Gonzales, Ben Harper etc etc
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Nick Drake, damn it.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Bruce Springsteen's Nebraska, Ghost of Tom Joad and Devils and Dust are similar to what you are looking for. Maybe Jackson Browne too.
Colin Hay
the dude from Men at Work (the guys that did that Down Under song), his solo work is pretty neat
This shouldn't be in this part of the forum, should it?

But anyways, Josh Ritter. He's incredible, as are his band.
I love, love, love, love, love them. They're my favorite band, he's my favorite lyricist and one of my favorite vocalists, the keyboardist is my favorite keyboardist, the bassist is my favorite bassist and has my second favorite moustache... you know, there's just so much good in them!

Download live stuff, if you want studio then get the newest album The Historical Conquests, if you want studio/live then get In the Dark. The other studio albums don't match up and aren't nearly as good as they are live.

http://www.joshritter.com/
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!