When i plug my setup in with my pedal, I get no sound to the amp, but when i plug everything in without the pedal, I get sound. I tried using the drum machine with the pedal and that works. Everything turns on, just no sound out of it. Everything is plugged in correctly i already checked.
Not to sound patronising, but plug every thing in like you have done, then at the pedal, swop the two wires around and see if anything happens then, also it could be a battery problem, or even an internal problem with the pedal, what pedal exactly is it btw?
Digitech GNX2, I swapped everything, and get nothing, and it runs on a powercord, which is plugged in and fine.
is the volume turned up?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
in multi fx pedals there are always a hundred volume controls for the individual patch, for the master volume, for each effect or amp model... etc

try turning all the effects and amp modeling off so it is running in bypass mode if there is no sound then then something is definitely wrong
I dont know how to reset, and i put bypass on again and i get no sound, i turned the output level all the way up and down no sound at all. So should i take it back to guitar center? It's only like a month old so i could now if i wanted since i got a warranty.
The people at guitar center can help you figure out whats wrong. If its broken you can get it replaced or they can show you how to use it right. It could be a defect.
I reset it. It works now. Now i got one other question about it. Do i need 2 midi cables to connect to the computer or just 1 and where does it connect to on the computer.
Quote by Lefty Guitarist
I reset it. It works now. Now i got one other question about it. Do i need 2 midi cables to connect to the computer or just 1 and where does it connect to on the computer.

don't know much about Midi stuff but try Riffs and Recordings and Search Bar as I do see a lot of info on it.

I use USB