Whilst eating what can only be described as an epic bowl of frosted cheerios I discovered something that I found entertaining. Place a spoon in your mouth under your tounge, keep it in, and try to sing in your normal voice. You will realize that you now sound like zakk wylde singing.

edit: hopefully this is just entertaining enough to keep this thread from being closed
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
*runs off to get cereal and spoon* Will report back later!

Edit: OK, I tried it. I sounded like a mentally retarded 5 year old choking on their own vomit.......
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Last edited by Neillya1 at Jul 12, 2008,
Quote by Neillya1

Edit: OK, I tried it. I sounded like a mentally retarded 5 year old choking on their own vomit.......

funniest thing iv heard in a long time
you are soooo lucky! i can't find frosted cheerios anywhere where i live, and i've been looking for years. when we did have them here, they were the most delicious form of cheerios, and now i miss them very much
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by Neillya1

too much cereals, my friend... too much
You like it
Well... I lol'd, I'll give you that.
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
wow...i can just imagine after reading this thread, people are running into their kitchens and raiding the spoon draw...ha ha =D
Another one bites the dust...... did sound pretty epic. kinda like a DAVE MUSTAINE GROWL.
Quote by diamondstars*
wow...i can just imagine after reading this thread, people are running into their kitchens and raiding the spoon draw...ha ha =D

really? in the pit? You REALLY didn't think people would do it?
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
For the people who aren't singing like Zakk, you should try getting poopfaced drunk, then insert spoon in mouth.
"I'm sick of following my dreams man. I'm just ask where they're going, and hook up with them later."