I was just playing GRiD online on my PS3, winning left, right and centre and then one guy decided the only way i could be that good was if i was cheating (which i wasn't). He then rallies everyone else on the server to try and ram my car into tiny pieces while a few get away and score points that i probably would've won. When that failed, they kicked me from the server. All because i was too good. That sucks and has ruined my day.

So... anyone else been unfairly removed from premise?

And what (if anything) should i say to this guy?
I don't care.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I have GRiD on the PC and it is a very difficult game. One spinout and your ****ed.. Probably need a gamepad for it though. Plus the keyboard gives me cramp for a damn driving game.

Looks great maxed out details, though...

Edit - Similar things have happened to me TS, especially back in the day playing Counterstrike. If you were good and someone said you "haxed", that was often it - banned from the server.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't care.

Yet you post?

I love when people think you're aimbotting on Counterstrike. Makes you feel good.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't care.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

oooh it must have been when you were kissing me
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I don't care.

I care, I promise.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Yet you post?

I love when people think you're aimbotting on Counterstrike. Makes you feel good.

Yeah I got that from some twat on TF2.

I thanked him.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Yet you post?

Heh.

Until you get banned from the server by some power hungry admin.