Vote for my favorite band, that I'm good friends with, named Juniper Lane ( http://www.myspace.com/juniperlaneband ) to play with Coldplay at the Verizon Center. This could mean a LOT of exposure for an amazing band. We're in second place right now. Please, vote for them, and get everyone you know to vote. They are the fifth band from the bottom, with the blonde in a white tanktop and lots of bracelets singing.

Of course, I realize this thread is probably going to be pounced upon by the ferocious Pitters, but if I can get even one vote out of it, I consider it a win. Thanks!

EDIT: http://www.coldplayontour.com/wwdc/ That's the link to vote. 11th band down, or 5th from the bottom. GO GO GO GO GO
Last edited by PurpleDinosaur at Jul 12, 2008,
they actually sound pretty decent...
a little generic... but still good.

EDIT: voted.
And yer friends band is leading anyway...
Good luck with that!
They're 1 vote behind.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
I quite like them

+1 Vote from me.

You know you could just change your IP and vote many, many times.
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Glad to help

HOLY**** the singers ****ing hot!

vote vote votevotevote
Last edited by Gunjak at Jul 12, 2008,
Coldplay's gay
this band is gay
Verizon's gay
you're gay

That is Anal Cunt's new song.

But seriously they're not bad.
Thank you guys so much! All you have to do is click the button that says "vote for this band" and you'll be done! It should be right underneath the video. Yes, the singer, Vivion, is beautiful, I've met her several times, and she gives amazing hugs xD

The song they chose to put up is not their best, nor does it really showcase their best qualities, however. If you're interested, go buy an album from CD-Baby.com.

Again, thank you guys SO MUCH. Please, pass it on! And if anyone wants to tell me how to change my IP, that'd be great :3

EDIT: Yes, it is the 11th one down. :]
Quote by PurpleDinosaur
Thank you guys so much! All you have to do is click the button that says "vote for this band" and you'll be done! It should be right underneath the video. Yes, the singer, Vivion, is beautiful, I've met her several times, and she gives amazing hugs xD

The song they chose to put up is not their best, nor does it really showcase their best qualities, however. If you're interested, go buy an album from CD-Baby.com.

Again, thank you guys SO MUCH. Please, pass it on! And if anyone wants to tell me how to change my IP, that'd be great :3

EDIT: Yes, it is the 11th one down. :]

IP change: http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/how-do-I-change-my-ip-address

You really need to edit the first post and put a link to the voting site in it, I had to find it through the myspace you gave, better off going direct, you'll get more votes
Quote by nightraven

Quote by thewho182

Quote by kyle33093

You're right, I'm so dumb. I could have sworn I put the link to the voting page there. Editing now!
Alright, I put the direct link in the OP. And while the IP changing is a good idea, it looks like it will take too long. Waiting overnight, etc. Is there any way to get an instant IP change? With some sort of program?
It'll only be one vote per IP, and I don't know if that's really in the spirit of the competition!
Quote by PurpleDinosaur
Alright, I put the direct link in the OP. And while the IP changing is a good idea, it looks like it will take too long. Waiting overnight, etc. Is there any way to get an instant IP change? With some sort of program?

1. Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).
2. Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
3. Type "ipconfig /renew" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).

Won't always work (I'm on AOL, doesn't work) but worth a try.
Quote by nightraven

Quote by thewho182

Quote by kyle33093

Quote by Neillya1
1. Get to a command prompt. (START, run, cmd).
2. Type "ipconfig /release" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).
3. Type "ipconfig /renew" (without the quotes, on the command line by itself).

Won't always work (I'm on AOL, doesn't work) but worth a try.

It was worth a shot, but sadly, it didn't work. :[ Thanks anyway! Guess we'll just have to do it the old fashioned way.