I'm looking for a nice multi-effects processor and I saw the new Nova system and thought it was really nice. I've only been playing guitar for about a year and I'm just starting to get into multi-effects and know nothing about them. Please give me your insight on the Nova system or any other brand you tend to like more. THANKS!!!

I've gotten to mess with one quite a bit recently (my room mate picked one up last month) and I daresay I'm quite impressed. I find it very intuitive, easy to dial in, and excellent sounding. The sound quality is about three notches better than any other floor processor I've messed with (the one exception being the G System), but the trade-offs are price and certain aspects of versatility. That said, it's perfect for my room mate who really just wanted the ability to switch between a dozen or so different effects and their settings without any hassle (on a single channel amp). My only complaints are the lack of routing ability and the lack of amplifier control.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
Quote by Kendall
I've gotten to mess with one quite a bit recently (my room mate picked one up last month) and I daresay I'm quite impressed. I find it very intuitive, easy to dial in, and excellent sounding. The sound quality is about three notches better than any other floor processor I've messed with (the one exception being the G System), but the trade-offs are price and certain aspects of versatility. That said, it's perfect for my room mate who really just wanted the ability to switch between a dozen or so different effects and their settings without any hassle (on a single channel amp). My only complaints are the lack of routing ability and the lack of amplifier control.

I've been interested in one of these too. I'm not a big fx user, so basics would be fine, I just want quality in one package. Does it have any kind of midi capability?
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids