OK, go to Babel Fish (online text translator), translate the lyrics to a song into another language, copy & paste the translation back into Babel Fish, and translate it back into English, and then post the hilarious results here.

Original English:
AC/DC - Back In Black

Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back
Yes I'm let loose from the noose,
That's kept me hangin' about
I been livin like a star 'cause it's gettin' me high,
Forget the hearse, 'cause I never die
I got nine lives, cat's eyes
abusing every one of them and running wild

'Cause I'm back! Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm back! Yes, I'm back!
Well, I'm baaack, baaack...
Well, I'm back in black,
Yes, I'm back in black!

Back in a band, got a Cadillac,
Number one with a bullet, I'm a power pack
Yes I'm in a band with a gang,
they gotta catch me if they want me to hang
'Cause I'm back on the track and I'm beatin' the flack,
Nobody's gonna get me on another rap
So look at me now, I'm just a makin' my pay,
Don't try to push your luck, so just get outta my way

Etc..

I translated that into German, and then back into English:
AC/DC - Back In Black

Back in the black one, I struck the bag, I' VE, that, I' is too long; m gladly, back to be I' m let loose by the loop, That' s held me for hangin' over I livin like a star ' been; A cause it' s getting' I highly, forget the corpse car, ' A cause I die never I received nine lives, cat' sucks everyone of them and of running abuses wildly ' A cause I' M-back! I' M-back! Well I' M-back! I' M-back! Well I' m baaack, baaack… Well I' M-back in the black one, I' M-back in the black one! Back in a volume, No. one reaches a Cadillac with a rifle bullet, I' m block building group a I' m in a volume with a group, it received, to get caught me if they hung me wish ' A cause I' M-back on the rail and the I' m beatin' flack, Nobody' s, which go, me on another pounding too receive so now a regarding you me, to I' m a straight makin' my wages, Don' the t-attempt to press to your luck outta so straight etc. receive my way….

As seen there, it usually comes back as complete gibberish. There's usually a few funnies in there, though!
bohemian rhapsody
Is this the real life-
Is this just fantasy-
Caught in a landslide-
No escape from reality-
Open your eyes
Look up to the skies and see-
Im just a poor boy,i need no sympathy-
Because Im easy come,easy go,
A little high,little low,
Anyway the wind blows,doesnt really matter to me,
To me

Mama,just killed a man,
Put a gun against his head,
Pulled my trigger,now hes dead,
Mama,life had just begun,
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away-
Mama ooo,
Didnt mean to make you cry-
If Im not back again this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on,as if nothing really matters-

Too late,my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Bodys aching all the time,
Goodbye everybody-Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth-
Mama ooo- (any way the wind blows)
I dont want to die,
I sometimes wish Id never been born at all-

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Scaramouche,scaramouche will you do the fandango-
Thunderbolt and lightning-very very frightening me-
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico-
But Im just a poor boy and nobody loves me-
Hes just a poor boy from a poor family-
Spare him his life from this monstrosity-
Easy come easy go-,will you let me go-
Bismillah! no-,we will not let you go-let him go-
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let him go
Bismillah! we will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go-let me go
Will not let you go let me go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-
Mama mia,mama mia,mama mia let me go-
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye-
So you think you can love me and leave me to die-
Oh baby-cant do this to me baby-
Just gotta get out-just gotta get right outta here-

Nothing really matters,
Anyone can see,
Nothing really matters-,nothing really matters to me,

Any way the wind blows....

to germany and back to canada

Is not if this material life is this fair fantasy getting caught in a landslide escaping the reality opening you their eyes exhibitions you above to the skies and if you see in a straight poor boy, I do not need sympathy because simple come into, simply to go, a little high, a little low, anyway burn through the wind, make not real me, me from mother, straight killed a man, setting you rifle against its head, pulled mean cause, now hes absolutely, mother, had straight begun lives, but now Ive gone and thrown him everything away mother ooo, did not mean, you cry to form if In not again this times tomorrow a continuing you support, continue you, as if nothing really constitutes too late, is my time come, sends showers down means thorn Bodys, which constantly hurts, good-bye received each Ive to go received, you all to leave and the truth not confront mother ooo (any way the wind impacts) I would like not to die, I wish identification, those at all are born never sometimes I see a small silhouetto a man, Scaramouche, scaramouche do you that, those frightening are Fandango Thunderbolt and lightning-honour much I Galileo, Galileo, Galileo Galileo Galileo figaro magnifico however in a straight poor boy and nobody love me Hes a straight poor boy of a poor family saving you it its life of these enormousness simple one come simple go, will you let me go to Bismillah! , Do not leave we NO you did not go-let it go to Bismillah! we leave you did not go-let it go to Bismillah! we do not leave you did not go-let me go to leaving you you do not go-let me to go to leaving you you go not let you me to go No., No., No., No., No., NO mother mia, mother mia, mother mia let me go to Beelzebub leave a devil for me, for me, for me aside sit down thus think you, you me and spitting in my eye to entsteinen for being able, thus you think that you can love me and me to leave, over to die oh does this me to baby baby dumps you received straight, out just to receive received, right outta to receive here nothing really constitute, everyone can see, Nothing makes, nothing real constitutes really me out, any way, which the wind burns through….
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
this could actually end up amusing.
Quote by Why? - Act Five

There is no grace in act five
Only the nerves, insect-like twitches
Involuntary bowel movements, and confusion
a snail in salt doesn't fall asleep
with a half-smile
like Grandma from the after-school special
it twists and contorts
it jerks and writhes for some time
like a living severed limb on fire

All the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to get my pop-pop's good looks from old snapshots
And all the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to steal my grandfather's handsome from old photographs

Even if the world is saved
And the couples kiss before the credits list
There will be more than a lifetime of death
In the scrambled signal snow that's left
when the black intake runs out
the invisible frame's death tacked to your movie reel
far outweigh the reel itself

All the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to get my poppa's good looks from old snapshots
And all the people who taught me card tricks are dying
I've been trying
to steal my grandfather's handsome from old photographs

There is no grace in act five

A circus tent and all the folding chairs fit in an old coffin for travel
A circus tent and all the folding chairs fit in an old coffin for travel

to
There is no grace in operation the five only nerves, insect-als cramps involuntary bowel movements, and misfiring a snail in salt doesn' t in sleep fall with helft-glimlach if granny of special na-school distort it and distort themselves it jerk and twist for what time separated as living member half-measure on fire all people who taught card tricks me die I' ve which try for my pop-pop' to get; s it well looks at of old moment prerecordings and all people who taught card tricks me die I' ve which try for my grandfather' to steal; s cleverly of old foto' s even if the world is kept and the pairing parenkus by the credit list there more than one life of dead is in the scrambled indicator snow that' to leave s when the black prerecording from invisibly frame' runs; s dead that to your film pond becomes are nailed down far more important than the reel himself all people who taught card tricks me die I' ve which try for my poppa' to get; s it well looks at of old moment prerecordings and all people who taught card tricks me die I' ve which try for my grandfather' to steal; s cleverly of old foto' s is there no grace in operation five capitals and all folding are based on circus treads in an old deathly travelling box for the tent of the reisA and all folding treads in an old deathly travelling box for travel are based on
Stairway To Heaven passage
Your head is humming and it won't go in case you don't know
The piper's calling you to join him
Dear lady can't you hear the wind blow and did you know
Your stairway lies on the whispering wind

And as we wind on down the road
Our shadows taller than our soul
There walks a lady we all know
Who shines white light and wants to show
How everything still turns to gold
And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll
Woe oh oh oh oh oh
And she's buying a stairway to heaven

Translated from English to Korean and back:

Your head won' Wing wing distance and it; t in case you don' Goes; t piper' Is knowing; In order to combine him under s love which call you lady can' t you know and wish you they blow and you who are audible the stairway whispers and wishes deceives and as we in the road relax in lower part us the soul shines and more of a height that place lady bigger our shadow us who all are knowing the judgment which is fair walks in compliance with who show and, the method which all goes round yet with the gold and your this means that the music comes in case listens quite eagerly last to you and when all rising, one comes the person comes in order all the rock which is the meat and in order not to be in order not to roll Woah comes comes comes comes and she' S where lives the stairway in heaven
"Girlfriend" lyrics translated into and from Spanish.

Hey hey, you you I don' t has taste of its fianc2ee No way, no way Fodder that you need a new Hey hey, you you You could be its Hey fianc2ee hey, you you I know that you have taste of me No way, no way You you know it' s not a Hey secret hey, you you Want to be your You' fianc2ee; re so fine Would want that you mined You' re so delicious Fodder in you all along You' re so addictive Don' t that you know What I can make to do the sensation or (either or or) Don' to him; t pretends Fodder that you know I' precious damn of m and hell yes I' m the excrement princess of the mother I can say to him that it has taste imitation and you know I' the right of m (I' m I' straight; m I' straight; the right of m) She' s has taste so what You can make so much to improve Fodder that we must now meet and that' s what everyone' speaking of s Hey hey, you you I don' t has taste of its fianc2ee No way no way Fodder that you need a new Hey hey, you you You could be its Hey fianc2ee hey, you you I know that you have taste of me No way, no way You you know it' s not a Hey secret hey, you you Want to be your fianc2ee I can see the way I see the way that you watch to me and even when you watch far I know that you think about me I know that you speak of me Repeated times all along (Again again) Come so here and dígame what I want to hear Improves, however, does that her fianc2ee disappears I don' lyrical t wants to hear always again say its name to him [of the fianc2ee found in http://www.completealbumlyrics.com] (Always again again) She' s has taste so what and you can make so much to improve Fodder that we must now meet and that' s what everyone' speaking of s Hey hey, you you I don' t has taste of its fianc2ee No way, no way Fodder that you need a new Hey hey, you you You could be its Hey fianc2ee hey, you you I know that you have taste of me No way, no way You you know it' s not a Hey secret hey, you you Want to be your fianc2ee In a second you' ll becomes involved around my finger ' Cause I can, cause that I can make it better There' s ninguÌ  n another one, so when' s he who is going to sink inside She' so stupid s, what you thought? In a second you' ll becomes involved around my finger ' Cause I can, cause that I can make it better There' s ninguÌ  n another one, so when' s he who is going to sink inside She' so stupid s, what you thought? Hey hey, you you I don' t has taste of its fianc2ee No way, no way Fodder that you need a new Hey hey, you you You could be its fianc2ee (No way no way) Hey hey, you you I know that you have taste of me No way, no way You you know it' s not a Hey secret hey, you you Want to be your Hey fianc2ee hey, you you I don' t has taste of its fianc2ee (no way) No way, no way Fodder that you need a new one (Hey) Hey hey, you you Could be your fianc2ee (no way) Hey hey, you you Know that you have taste of me (no way) No way, no way You know it' s not a secret (Hey) Hey hey, you you Want to be your fianc2ee (no way) Hey Hey!
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
inb4ICumBlood

Swollen with liquid
Ready to burst
A load of my lymph
Will quench this dead body's thirst
One month in the grave
twisted and half decayed
She turned a putrid yellow
I pissed in her maggot filled asshole

****ing the rotting
My semen is bleeding
The smell of decay
Seeps from her genital cavity

The smell was unbearable
As I unburied her
I cum blood from my erection
I feel it run
down her throat, swallow
Eyes glassy and vacant
body dug up to play with
Skin greasy and naked
tonguing her rotted anus

I need a live woman
to fill with my fluid
A delicate girl, to mutilate, **** and kill
her body exceptional
she thought I was normal
but I wanted more

I came blood inside of her
chocking on the clot
gagging on the snot
gushing blood, from her mouth
bloody gel leaking out
Body buried in a shallow grave
Unmarked for none to find
The sickness I have left behind
Undetected go my crimes
The greatest thrill of my life
To slit my own **** with a knife

Violent, climax
Serging serum
on my skin

Back from the dead
I am resurrected
to spew, putrefaction

Portuguese and back

Swollen with liquid Ready you burst Load of my lymph Will quench this dead body' s thirst serious One month in the twisted and half decayed She turned putrid yellow I pissed in to her maggot filled asshole ****ing the rotting My semen is bleeding The smell of decay Seeps from to her genital cavity The smell was unbearable The I unburied to her I cum blood from my erection I feel it run down to her throat, swallow Eyes glassy and vacant body dug up you play with Skin greasy and naked tonguing to her rotted anus I need live woman you fill with my fluid Delicate girl, you mutilate, **** and kill to her body exceptional she normal thought I was but I wanted lives I cam blood inside of to her chocking on the clot gagging on the snot gushing blood, from to her mouth bloody gel leaking out Body buried in shallow serious Unmarked will be none you find The sickness I have left behind Undetected go my crimes The greatest thrill of my life You slit my own **** with knife Violent, climax Serging serum on my skin Back from the dead I am resurrected you spew, putrefaction
I know this is older news now, and I've known for a little while, but I can't believe Yahoo! bought Babel Fish.

"Serenity Painted Death"- Opeth

Returned from a hibernal dream
Voices fell like marble
No longer by my side
Gone all that would linger

Ripped from my embrace
Melinda reflected in shafts
Red line round her neck
Met the earth in silence

White faced, haggard grin
This serenity painted death
With a halo of bitter disease
Black paragon in lingering breath

White faced, haggard grin
This serenity painted death
With a halo of bitter disease
Black paragon in lingering breath

Saw here fading, blank stare into me
Clenched fist from the beautiful pain

Darkness reared its head
Tearing within the reeling haze
Took control, claiming my flesh
Piercing rage, perfect tantrum
Each and every one would die at my hand
Choking in warm ponds of blood
At last, weak and torn, I went down
Drained from strength, flickering breath

Came with the moon
The wayward in concious state
Flanked and barred in destiny's end
Underneath with hope in laches
Swathed in filth, any would betoken
Starlit shadows on the wall
Finally there to collect me
From the bowels of sin

Now, translated:

English => Korean => Engrish

The voice which gives back from winter dream will get off and like the marble any more in compliance with or a side will stay long and Melinda where tears from all my Yongin reflected meets the endurance which is to round operating limitation her neck silence from the pithead and the white which confronts, the laugh which is emaciated fineness draws a dead and there is to suction which puts out long with the halo of the disease which sweeps black paragon the white which confronts, the laugh which is emaciated fineness draws a dead and there is to suction which puts out long with the halo of the disease which sweeps the bud lights grips and blank applying for an examination fading with me from black paragon here and the darkness which sees the fist from beautiful pain raises it head and the haze undergarment which winds Tearing, demands the flesh seized sharp rage, anger each one who is perfect the last will die in my hand which suffocates from the pond which the blood is warm, [ten] and tears weakly, trail force and flicker suction from the nation which is the ceremony which at the month when descends comes choppy thing destiny' From stands in the side and disrupts; In the hope which in the lower part is in s ends laches to wind from the dirt, in order to collect what in order to be in the wall the starlight shadow in betoken last that place me from the intestines of sin

Yongin? Where did they get THAT word?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Echoes-Pink Floyd

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves
In labyrinths of coral caves
The echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine.

And no-one called us to the land
And no-one knows the wheres or whys
But something stirs and something tries
And starts to climb towards the light

Strangers passing in the street
By chance two separate glances meet
And I am you and what I see is me
And do I take you by the hand
And lead you through the land
And help me understand the best I can

And no-one calls us to move on
And no-one forces down our eyes
And no-one speaks and no-one tries
And no-one flies around the sun

Cloudless everyday you fall upon my waking eyes
inciting and inviting me to rise
And through the window in the wall
Come streaming in on sunlight wings
A million bright ambassadors of morning

And no-one sings me lullabies
And no-one makes me close my eyes
And so I throw the windows wide
And call to you across the sky

Korean and back

Sinch'on old Mr. above the head does not move in air and is deep on the rolling wave lower part and from labyrinth of the coral oyster which hangs echo of distant time comes willowing and is a green and a submarine in the opposite side of the sand. And anyone calls us in the ground which goes round and anyone silence goes but knows wheres or whys where goes round and to stir silence goes attempts and from the start distance will rise with the light to pass, the total stranger accidentally the flash which 2 separates meets and what which sees is a writing, you and I in compliance with the hand has you and goes and the ground leads and guide you and low price the fact that will understand the best which is the possibility of doing to go out and anyone goes round and in order to depart us and new calls and anyone lower part of our eyes which goes round forces and anyone goes round and to say anyone goes round and attempts and Anyone there not to be a cloud which is born in the heliometer surroundings which goes round in order to happen everyday, to encourage me and the candle confront you my sleep to fall to the eye which awakes and the window which is by the wall lead and in the sunshine flowing 1,000,000 of the morning when is born air in inside the important matter which people dawns and anyone my and lullaby in me whom goes round and song and anyone the window like this and widely in you closing eye which goes round and throwing and in the opposite side of sky shouting,
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
YOU WILL LOVE EACH OTHER
//////////////////////////////////////HEALTH
Megadeth - Hangar 18

Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
Impossible to break these walls
For you see the steel is much too strong
Computer banks to rule the world
Instruments to sight the stars

Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18 I know too much

Foreign life forms inventory
Suspended state of cryogenics
Selective amnesia's the story
Believed foretold but who'd suspect
The military Intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense

Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18 I know too much

from english to japanese to english to german and back to english

Although welcome does to the height our fortresses, which it shows up, to time, around which pig iron for steelmaking purposes controls to use world views of that, which is largely excessively it, impossible their the strong computer bank because of the thing is, these walls the equipment are defective, which views of the star possibly I' The VE hangar 18, that into many which me concerns a condition preselected amnesia' one sees; where Katalogkryogenik of the life body of the foreign country, which admits, was excessively adjusted; S-history is believed it, but it becomes, who' announced; Which the probably defective word concerns the army intelligence 2 of D the can' It attached; t possibly I' which form meaning; The VE hangar 18, which is seen into many I, to have excessively known
In the corner beside my window
There hangs a lonely photograph
There is no reason
I'd never notice a memory that could hold me back

Siis mitä häh?
This one is great. Doing it to German is better then others.

Tenacious D - Kickapoo

..::Jack Black (Narrator)::..
A long ass f**kin' time ago,
In a town called Kickapoo,
There lived a humble family
Religious through and through.
But yeah there was a black sheep,
And he knew just what to do.
His name was young J.B.
And he refused to step in-line.
A vision he did see of
F**kin' rockin' all the time.
He wrote a tasty jam
And all the planets did align.

..::Jack Black (Son)::..
Oh the dragons balls were blazin'
As I stepped into his cave.
Then I sliced his f**kin' cockles,
With a long and shiney blade!
'Twas I who f**ked the dragon,
F**ka lie sing f**k a loo!
And if you try to f**k with me,
Then I shall f**k you too!
Gotta get it on in the party zone!
I gots to shoot a load in the party zone!
Gotta lick a toad in the party zone!
Gotta suck a chode in the party zone!

AHHHHHHH

..::Meat Loaf (Father)::..
You've disobeyed my orders son,
Why were you ever born?
Your brother's ten times better than you,
Jesus loves him more.
This music that you play for us
Comes from the depths of hell.
Rock and roll's the devil's work,
He wants you to rebel.
You'll become a mindless puppet;
Beelzebub will pull the strings!
Your heart will lose direction,
And chaos he will bring.
You'd better shut your mouth,
You better watch your tone!
You're grounded for a week with no telephone!
Don't wanna hear you cry,
Don't wanna hear you moan!
You gotta praise The Lord when you're in my home!

..::Jack Black (Son)::..
Dio can you hear me?
I am lost and so alone...
I'm askin' for your guidance,
Would you come down from your throne?
I need a tight compadre
Who will teach me how to rock.
My Father thinks you're evil,
But man, he can suck a ****.
Rock is not the devil's work,
It's magical and rad.
I'll never rock as long as I am
Stuck here with my Dad...

..::Ronnie James Dio (Dio poster)::..
I hear you brave young Jables,
You are hungry for the rock.
But to learn the ancient method,
Sacred doors you must unlock.
Escape your father's clutches,
And this oppressive neighborhood.
On a journey you must go,
To find the land of Hollywood!
In The City of Fallen Angels,
Where the ocean meets the sand,
You will form a strong alliance,
And the world's most awesome band!
To find your fame and fortune,
Through the valley you must walk.
You will face your inner demons.
Now go my son and rock!

..::Jack Black (Narrator)::..
So he bailed from f**king Kickapoo
With hunger in his heart.
And he journeyed far and wide
To find the secrets of his art.
But in the end he knew
That he would find his counterpart.
Rooooock!
Rah-ha-ha-ha-hock.
Raye-yayayayaye-ya.

English to German, to English.

.:: Jack Black (storyteller)::. A long donkey f ** kin' before time, in a city called Kickapoo, there lived a modest family pious continuous and through. But yeah there were black sheep, and he knew straight which to do. Its name was young J.B. and it rejected to step inline. A sight, which he saw of to F ** kin' rockin' constantly. It wrote a tasteful back-up and all planets agreed.:: Jack Black (son)::. Oh were the Drachekugeln blazin' As I stepped into its cave. Then cut I its f ** kin' Heart shells, with a long and shiney sheet! ' Twas I who ** ked the kite, F ** Kalüge sing f you f ** k a Klo! And if you try k with me to f **, then am I f ** k you also! Received to receive it on in the party zone! Gots I to shoot to a load in the party zone! Received to lick a toad in the party zone! , A chode in the party zone received to suck! AHHHHHHH.:: Fleischstück (father)::. You' VE was mean order son disobedience, why were you at all born? Their brother' s-10mal improve as you, Jesus love it more. This music, you for us play comes from the depths of hell. Skirt and roll ' s the devil' S-work, it wishes you you revolts. You' ll a spiritless puppet becomes; Beelzebub pulls the cords! Their heart loses direction, and chaos, which it gets. You' better D closed their mouth, you improves clock your clay/tone! You' RH grounded for one week without telephone! Don' t would like to hear you cry, Don' t would like to hear you to ächzen! They received to praise the lord as you' RH in my house! .:: Jack Black (son)::. Dio can hear you me? I am lost and so alone… I' m askin' for your guidance, you would come down from your throne? I need firm compadre who me teach, as one swings. My father thinks you' Reübel, but man, he can suck a ****. Rock is not the devil' S-work, It' s magically and wheel. I' ll swings never, so long I are celebration here with my dad… .:: Ronnie James Dio (Dio poster)::. I hear you good young Jables, you have for rock hunger. But, holy doors, which must unlock you, learn the old method. Escape your father' S-clutches, and this oppressive neighbourhood. On a journey you must go, find to the country from Hollywood! In the city of the fallen angels, where the ocean meets the sand, a strong alliance, and the world' form you; s most ehrfürchtige volume! To your fame and fortune find, by the valley must you go. They confront your internal demons. Go now my son and swings! .:: Jack Black (storyteller)::. Thus it vouched king Kickapoo with hunger in its heart from f **. And it traveled far and far to the secrets of its art. finds. But in the end it knew that it its counterparts would find. Rooooock! Rah ha ha ha white Rhine wine. Raye yayayayaye ya.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
ana molly-incubus (annomoly should be ana molly, just copied them )
A cloud hangs over
This city by the sea
I watch the ships pass
And wonder if she might be
Out there and sober
As a well for loneliness
Please do persist girl
It's time we met and made, a mess.

I picture your face
In the back of my eyes
A fire in the attic
A proof of the prize
Anomoly, Anomoly, Anomoly...
doo doo doo doo do do doo doo doo doo

A cloud hangs over
And mutes my happiness
A thousand ships
Couldn't sail me back from distress
Wish you were here
I'm a wounded satellite
I need you now put me back together
Make me right.

I picture your face
In the back of my eyes
A fire in the attic
A proof of the prize
I'm calling your name
Up into the air
Not one of the others
Could ever compare
Anomoly, Anomoly.

Wait, there is a light
There is a fire
Illuminated attic
Fate, or something better
I could care less
Just stay with me a while
Wait, there is a light
There is a fire
Defragmenting the attic
I could care less
Just stay with me a while...

I picture your face
In the back of my eyes
A fire in the attic
A proof of the prize

I'm calling your name
Up into the air
Not one of the others
Could ever compare
Anomoly, Anomoly...

Wait there is a light
There is a fire
Illuminated attic
I could care less
Just stay with me a while
doo doo doo doo do do doo doo doo doo

translated back

This cloud custard city marinely I am careful the passage of ships And astonishment if he is
Outside there and sober As shaft for the loneliness I request it persists girl It'? time s where we met itself and made, [bromiste]. Portray your person In the [piso] part glance does my does fire in the loft a proof of reward Abnormality, abnormality, abnormality… a doo doo doo doo make doo doo doo doo cloud custard And [moyggoi] my happiness Thousand ships Couldn'? does the t with sail behind the wish of danger where [isaste] here I'? m a hurt satellite I need you I put me now behind public Me you make the right. Portrays your person In the [piso] part glance my fire in the loft a proof of reward Abnormality, abnormality, abnormality… I'? m that it calls your name On t o n air No one of other could always compare Abnormality, abnormality. Wait for, exists a light Exists a fire Litted up loft Fate, or something better I could attend Precisely eve with a moment You wait for, exists a light Exists a fire Defragmenting the loft Fate, or something better I could attend Precisely eve with a moment… Portrays your person In the [piso] part glance my fire in the loft a proof of reward Abnormality, abnormality, abnormality… I'? m that it calls your name On t o n air No one of other could always compare Abnormality, abnormality… Wait for there it is a light Exists a fire Litted up loft Fate, or something better I could attend Precisely eve with a moment doo doo doo doo it makes doo doo doo doo
Reflect The Storm by In Flames

Shot for shot
Let bullets penetrate me
Embrace me
Tell me stories of golden gods
The precision in your voice
Pierce the walls that I've built
Your eyes reach deep in me

Take a chance
They don't come much bigger than this
Dark star spend another day with me
A dead surface that doesn't reflect
The storm underneath
Take the chance
Bring me the calm

...And it leaves nothing

Expose the dark side,
Aching and emotional,
Expose the dark side,
Impossible to tame

Away from the light of the sun
Away I find what is really me

Throw yourself into the eye of chaos
Infiltrate me,
Sneak out before I awake
Take out the trash and burn it
Try and find a beautiful place to lay
These fragile bones of mine

Away I find what is really...

... And it leaves nothing

Expose the dark side, aching and emotional
Expose the dark side, impossible to tame

English to Italian and back.

Shot for the Lasci blow the bullets to penetrate It embraces it Raccontimi the history of of gilded the precision in your Pierce voice walls that I' the VE has developed your capacity of the eyes in depth in me Takes a probability don' the t it comes very larger than this dark star to pass an other day to me with an out of order surface that doesn' the t it reflects the storm under Takes the probability You carry the calm to me… And it does not leave nothing Exposes the dark side, To make badly and impressionabile, Exposes the dark side, Impossible to tame Beginning from the sunlight Via finds what is really me Jets nell' eye of Selo chaos infiltrates in, Rubacchi outside before that me wide awake It eliminates the refusals and brucili Tests and finds a beautiful place in order to place these fragile boneses of mine Beginning from the sunlight Via I find what is really… Beginning from the sunlight Via I find what is really me… and it does not leave nothing Exposes the dark side, to make badly and the impressionabile denunciation the dark side, impossible to tame Beginning from the sunlight Via I find what is really… Beginning from the sunlight Via I find what is really… Beginning from the sunlight Via I find what is really me
This world' Most is a first song which is serious; s. Buddhist offering. Before long time from brotherly Kyle here of writing and,… Us hitchhikin' Was; Lower part of long lonesome road. Suddenly, the demon which shines shone, in compliance with that place… From center… Road. And he said: " Do the first song which is in the world, or I' ll eats, your soul (whispering: Soul). " I rise, Kyle,… We saw each other, and we said respectively,… " Okay." And we do the first time thing in our head, now just the fact that is like this, was a first song which are to the first song and the world which in the world happen are. My eye and it' With see; Made see and easy s 1 and made 2 and made 2 people, 3 people, was a fate. When one time every every 100,000 years or will be like this, the solar doth light and month doth put out the light and grass doth grows oooh the necessity which will say did to make surprise without, the brute all of a sudden. The [hwi] the pickled fish crack went his whippet tails, and the brute came to do. He demanded us: " ([khos] Kim) the angel there is you? " And we said, " Nay. Us but is a man the rock!! which Ahhh ahhh, ahhh Oh-oh! Oh-oh! Oh-oh! Oh-oh! ahn and Ohhh whoah, Oh-oh! whoah come! This the world, knows most there is to five this where is not the song which is serious only is the Buddhist offering. Couldn' t most there is in the world the song which is serious, remembers No. Is not! where This is the Buddhist offerings and five cucumbers, in the song which is most there is in the world serious, is good! Most there is in the world is a song which is serious, is good! And first mother ****in' Was; Most are to the song and the world is serious the song! which Allllllright! ' Titanium Tuga digga tu Gi Friba fligugibu Uh Fligugigbu Uh Di Ei Friba Du Gi Fligu fligugigugi Flilibili Oh-oh! (bow) (bow) (bow) (Ooh) (bow) (bismuth) Fligu wene mamamana Lucifer! (Mene) (LUCIFER)! (Solo other) and the fact that is peculiar is this friend: Song us in the night when is the decision it didn' Song did; Actually t acoustic like that thing [kath] songs! This only is a Buddhist offering! where You gets the fact that believes me! where And this that place of you is and wishes the thing! where Only ambiguity. Oh-oh!, sexual intercourse! Is good, new, new lovin' Consequently can' Will seek you and the fact that; t stops me, now. I' In fire m-- O hallelujah I' m to seek! simultaniously mother****er compadre where floated: oooh/(demon) aaaaah! Is good! Is good

This is supposed to Tribute by Tenacious D, after being trough Korean.