I'm still trying to find dimensions as well as specs for different tanks to see if there is a comparable tank that will go right in with no mods (but yield a more desireable reverb feel)

I feel that the reverb in this amplifier has a resonant frequency in a high pitched range untasteful for my ears... any way to play with capacitors to change the curve of the reverb's effect? Essentially I want a nicer and more desirable reverb effect, so if changing the tank is possible then that is a option as well.

thanks for any help.

https://www.musicpartsguru.com/closeup.asp?searchWord=reverb&pid=615&offset=7

PS: A little O/T but still an electronics based question: All of the diodes that relate to clipping in my amplifier are 1N4448. Are there diodes I can replace the 1N4448s with to yield a more overdriven sound? like 1N914 diodes possibly? I understand there may be more to do with changing components if you change diodes, but the simplest way to get it done is preferred. I'm still reading up and trying to delve deeper into my electronics knowledge. Thanks for any help on that one.
FWIW: Champion 110 (circa '94) I have schematics on hand if pics needed.
STUFFZ:
SAGA ST10, IBANEZ(s): '96 ZR140BK (korea), '96 RX20 (indonesia)
Danelectro Cool Cat CC1 Chorus
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer BX1800A (180w 12" aluminum cone)
FOR SALE: Fender Champion 110 (25w RMS combo 10" with tank reverb)
Go ahead and try replacing those 1N4448 diodes with 1N914. Should be no problem. You could try different combinations as well, even LEDs.

As far as the tank goes, I didn't find any information about the 1BB2E4A tank. You should keep the input and output impedances relatively the same as the original, if you were to try a different tank. That being said, I don't think using a tank that has different impedances would ruin anything, since we're talking about very low power signals. You may get oscillation, or unwanted effects, though.

You could also play with filtering the tank circuit. You said that the treble is a bit too much for you, so an easy thing to try would be to connect a .001uF or so capacitor across the tank input (across signal and ground) to attenuate some of that treble. A higher value will attenuate lower frequencies, and a lower value will attenuate higher frequencies.

Be creative. Play at your own risk